A new Nintendo Switch Sports update 1.1.0 is now available to download. According to the official Nintendo Switch Sports update 1.1.0 patch notes, the latest added support for the Play Globally mode, Play with Friends mode and more.
Nintendo Switch Sports will go live on April 29, 2022. Remember that the game will be adding golf as another sport. This will go live this fall as part of a free update.
Nintendo Switch Sports Patch 1.1.0 Notes – April 28, 2022
- You can now play the “Play Globally” mode
- You can now play the “Play with Friends” mode
- Several issues have been fixed to improve the gameplay experience.
How to update The Nintendo Switch Sports?
- Hover over the game icon on the Switch home menu
- Select the plus button
- Now, go to the “Software Update” tab.
- Select “Via the Internet”.
Download free Nintendo Switch Sports version 1.1.0.
#Nintendo #Switch #Sports #Update #Patch #Notes #Day #Patch