New World patch 1.4.4 (May update) is now available to download on PC. According to the official New World patch notes, the latest update brings quality of life fixes and changes. Apart from this, today’s New World update 1.4.4 also includes stability fixes.
Previously, a major update added the Winter Convergence Festival with the new winter event packed with quests, special activities, and more. Recently, a hotfix was also released.
Unfortunately, players are still experiencing several issues with the game. Today’s New World game update 1.4.4 will address a few of these errors.
New World Patch 1.4.4 Notes – Official
- Unlocked names that were previously marked as ‘in-use’ by deleted characters. Players can now use these names!
- Fixed an issue that could cause global events and timers to negatively impact server performance.
- Fixed an issue that could permanently disable dodging after becoming exhausted.
- Fixed an issue that could cause a crafting session to fail during periods of high latency.
- Tempest’s Heart Replica weapons now craft within the intended 592 to 600 GS range (when crafted with max tier ingredients and using all buffs). Tempest’s Heart Replica weapons were previously crafting at too high of a Gear Score level.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Alacrity, Empowered, and Fortified Amulet perks to disable the Freedom, Vigor, and Invigorated Armor perks if equipped in a specific order.
- Fixed an issue that allowed Shield perks to be applied even when a Sword wasn’t equipped.
- Fixed an issue that caused Mortar Charge to get stuck in a state where all shots became mortar shots.
- Fixed a rare issue that caused Hatchet Berserk and Ice Gauntlet Ice Pylon abilities to not come off of cooldown.
- Fixed an issue that caused Marks of Fortune dialogue to pop up when attempting to purchase server transfer tokens under certain conditions.
Download free New World game update 1.4.4 on PC.
#World #Update #Patch #Notes