New World update 1.2.1 is now available to download on PC. According to the official New World patch notes, the latest hotfix resolves some of the issues that have arisen from our December Update. Apart from this, today’s New World game patch 1.2.1 also includes performance improvements.
Previously, a major update added the Winter Convergence Festival with the new winter event packed with quests, special activities, and more.
Unfortunately, players are still experiencing several issues with the game. Today’s New World patch 1.2.1 will address a few of these errors.
New World Patch 1.2 Notes – December 22, 2021
Restricted Coin Lockboxes earned from the Tree of Light to players level 15 and above to coincide with when Event Quests are enabled for players. This change was implemented to discourage bad actors from repeatedly creating new characters in an attempt to exploit the availability of coin.
- Reduced the amount of characters that can be created per day per account.
- Fixed an issue causing Azoth balances to not update after fast traveling or crafting. Azoth balances should now adjust to show the amount spent when traveling or crafting.
- Fixed an issue that caused potions to drop at multiple gear scores resulting in inventory stacking issues.
- To enable a level playing field for players, we reset the faction cooldown time for all players. Once players choose or change a faction the duration of the cooldown will be set to 60 days.
- Fixed an issue that occasionally caused the “Weavers Needed” Town Project mission for the Winter Convergence to not be completed if attempting to craft in Everfall.
Download free New World game update 1.2.1 for PC.
#World #Update #Patch #Notes #Official