A new NBA 2K22 update 1.09 is now available to download on PS4, Xbox One, and PC. According to NBA 2K22 1.09 patch notes, the latest update added quality of life changes and improvements. Apart from this, NBA 2K22 patch 1.09 also includes stability fixes.
Previously, a minor update was released which added new NBA 75 jerseys, updated ranking, and more. Recently, a hotfix was also released.
Unfortunately, players are still facing several login and disconnection issues. Today’s NBA 2K22 patch 1.09 will fix a few of these issues.
Read more details below.
What is new in today’s NBA 2K22 1.09 Patch Notes? – January 10, 2022 (Updating)
- Addressed collision detection issues.
- Fixed an issue with custom jerseys in MyTEAM games.
- Addressed game loading and starting issues.
- Fixed various game crashing issues.
- Addressed game loading
- Addressed audio issues.
- Added online stability and performance improvements.
- Addressed various fixes to improve the overall experience of NBA 2K22 across all game modes.
- Other minor bug fixes.
The full changelog will be available soon, stay tuned for more details.
Download free NBA 2K22 update 1.09 on Sony PlayStation 4, PC, and Xbox One.
#NBA #2K22 #Update #Patch #Notes #PS4 #Xbox