NBA 2K22 patch 1.04 is now available to download on PS4, Xbox One, and PC. According to the official NBA 2K22 1.04 patch notes, the latest update resolves various issues with the game which players were experiencing since the last major patch. Apart from this, today’s NBA 2K22 update 1.04 also includes stability fixes.
Previously, a minor update was released with stability and performance improvements. Unfortunately, since the last patch, players are facing several login and disconnection issues. Today’s NBA 2K22 version 1.04 will fix a few of these issues.
Read more details below.
NBA 2K22 Update 1.04 Patch Notes – Oct 5, 2021
- Added online stability improvements.
- Added user experience improvements.
- Addressed various bugs where some users were unable to progress in select MyCAREER storylines.
- Addressed an issue with The Game music quest line that could prevent it from being completed.
- Fixed an issue with certain dev coach quests in the NBA not starting, and related stats not being tracked correctly.
- Quests related to personal brand levels will now track properly before reaching the NBA.
- Addressed an issue where some players would briefly appear invisible when riding vehicles in the City.
- Fixed a reported issue with invites after finishing a Pro-Am game as a squad.
- Resolved a rare disconnect issue in Play With Friends W Online games.
- Injuries have been disabled in MyTEAM Draft games.
- Other minor fixes.
Download free NBA 2K22 patch 1.04 on PlayStation 4, PC, and Xbox One.
#NBA #2K22 #Patch #Notes #NBA #2K22 #Update