Myth of Empires update released on PC(Steam). According to the official Myth of Empires patch notes, the latest update resolves issues related to NPCs, marker text display errors, and more.
Currently, Myth of Empires servers are down for maintenance. Check Myth of Empires server status here.
Previously, a big update was released with bug fixes and changes. Unfortunately, since the last update, players are facing various issues with the game. Read more details below.
What is new in Myth of Empires February 16 Update?
Optimizations and Adjustments:
- Increased resurrection time of warriors and horses on battlefields
- Increased player’s Carry Weight by 100% on battlefields
- Horses will no longer receive EXP bonuses when player is dead
- Adjusted rhino side blade recipe icon
- Horses can no longer be put into stables while ridden by a warrior
- Addressed an issue in which Watchtower attack log button would disappear.
- Addressed an issue in which NPCs would deal abnormal amounts of damage to siege weapons
- Fixed marker text display error.
- Addressed an issue in which warrior wages would display incorrectly after crossing servers
Download free Myth of Empires patch on PC (Steam).
#Myth #Empires #Update #Patch #Notes #Official