Myth of Empires update 1119 is now available to download on PC(Steam). Unfortunately, since the last update, players are facing Splash Screen crash in the game. The official fix will be available soon. However, the game developers have posted a workaround to address Myth of Empires splash screen crashes.
Read more details below.
Myth of Empires Patch Notes – November 19, 2021
The cause of the splash screen crash that occurs when some players launch the game.
You can create a new Windows account on your PC as a temporary workaround so that you can play the game now. Here’s how:
- Click the Start button, then Settings.
- Click Accounts, then “Family & other users”.
- Click “Add someone else to this PC”.
- Click “I don’t have this person’s sign-in information”.
- Click “Add a user without a Microsoft account”.
- Set a username (a password is not necessary).
- Log out of your current Windows account, then login to the one you just created.
- Start the game using Steam and it should launch normally.
Again, this is a temporary workaround and is by no means intended to be a permanent fix. We hope to announce an official fix very soon.
#Myth #Empires #Splash #Screen #Crash #Fix