Myth of Empires update released on PC(Steam). According to the official Myth of Empires patch notes, the latest update resolves issues with the game.
Currently, Myth of Empires servers are down for maintenance. Check Myth of Empires server status here.
Previously, a big update was released with bug fixes and changes. Unfortunately, since the last update, players are facing various issues with the game. Read more details below.
What is new in Myth of Empires February 23 Update?
Optimizations and Adjustments:
- Guild Logistic Department now sends items 4 hours before the start of a battlefield
- Alliance members can no longer use an allied guild’s Logistic Department or Stage Station
- Removed idle function from animal pens
- Adjusted animal pen’s unit collision
- Adjusted the Fair building’s model so that characters should no longer get stuck on it
- Added ability for buildings to be used only by allies
- Mount awakening skills are now only determined by a mount’s initial chart and are unaffected by skills or weak points
- Corpse Robber skill’s effect radius has been changed to 10 meters
- Hero skill interface now shows skill levels
- The Stamina of NPCs in the world now increase based on their level
- Rhino War Tanks and related structures can now be placed on the Fortress Battle battlefield
- Shortcut command key F5 now cancels original attack command when targeting friendly units
- Fixed achievement progress bug
- Fixed bug preventing Arts of War from stacking
- Fixed bug with Pride Comes Before the Fall/No Mercy arts preventing them from taking effect under special circumstances
- Fixed bug in which Alpha Bear instance could not be entered normally
Download free Myth of Empires patch on PC (Steam).
#Myth #Empires #February #Update #Patch #Notes