Myth of Empires update (Dec 18, 2021) is now rolling out on PC(Steam). According to the official Myth of Empires patch notes, the latest update added a long list of bug fixes and gameplay adjustments.
Currently, Myth of Empires servers are down for maintenance. Check Myth of Empires server status here.
Previously, a big update was released with bug fixes and changes.
Unfortunately, since the last update, players are facing various issues with the game. Read more details below.
Myth of Empires Patch Notes – December 18, 2021
Added Lobby Cross-server Teleport Function.
(1) Now, when you select a county you want to teleport to but not in the current server, the button on the bottom right will be [Enter County].
(2) When you do Lobby Cross-server Teleport, your character will revive in the target county, which means you will drop all your items in both your inventory and sidebar. You will revive in the target county without any items.
(3) All your assigned horses and warriors will be executed when you do Lobby Cross-server Teleport.
(4) There is a cooldown and character’s level requirement for Lobby Cross-server Teleport. If your character didn’t meet the need, you could only teleport between counties in your current commandery and the adjacent commanderies.
2. Now when the Player login the game, there will be a notification showing the Player’s current server.
3. Added Secondary Password Function. Now when the player login from a different IP address, they will be required to input the secondary password for verification.
4. Added Silver Cloud Armor Suit and Gilded Best Armor unlocked in Lv. 60’s recipes.
5. Added the new crafting recipe [Decorative Building]. You can learn this recipe to craft different kinds of ornaments and accessories.
6. Added the Item Selling function in Guild Shop.
Optimizations and Adjustments:
1. Now when the Food Amount is full, you can still feed the animal in the animal pen with their preferred food to improve their Mood.
2. Added cooldown time for warriors using food and medicine.
3. Now the number of players joining the battlefield will be shown on the Prefecture’s Event Panel.
4. Adjusted the effective range of the Ice Container to a circle of radius 50m. Now its consumption rate of ice is dramatically reduced.
5. Reduced the number of copper coins that the character can exchange before reaching Lv.20.
6. Adjusted the number of copper coins as a reward for completing Lv.19 side quest [Control a Ram’s Horn Wheelbarrow] to 100.
7. Now it’s forbidden to place buildings on the official roads and bridges in PVE mode.
8. Now you can reset your warriors in the county, commandery, and world server.
9. Now the guild member can dismantle the building placed by themselves, regardless of any permissions.
10. Now other guild members cannot change the name or set the password for a building whose permission is separately designated by the Player.
11. Now other guild members cannot change the name or set the password for a building placed by the player when the guild building permission is set to Personal Management.
12. Now the Repurposing skill is effective only to the Player and warrior.
13. Adjusted the Boundary Marker’s Resource Levying fee to 1 copper coin for each grass.
1. Fixed the wrong description of Shield Bashing II.
2. Fixed an issue causing the horse to lose 20 points of Life Force per second when a guild’s last member quit the guild while reviving the horse.
3. Fixed the wrong description of Killing in the Territory Panel.
4. Fixed an issue causing no real-time update for the warrior’s injury.
5. Fixed the situation where the Player can place buildings in the Instance of Treasure Map.
6. Fixed the situation where the player will lose control of the character when stunning and lifting a sleeping warrior.
7. Fixed the situation where the player will lose the item’s durability twice when knocked down and killed. Now the player will only lose the item’s durability for one time when being knocked down and killed.
8. Fixed the situation where the merchant’s products cannot be stacked.
9. Fixed the wrong value display for the character’s armorer talent, durability, and efficiency.
10. Fixed an issue causing the effect of Art of Strategy – Swift as a Sparrow mistakenly increasing the EXP for Art of Strategy – Cruelty.
11. Fixed the abnormal display of the warriors’ behavior on the cart when they are revived from afar and teleported.
12. Fixed the abnormal display when warriors switch seats in the siege engine.
13. Fixed the abnormal display of the players and their carts in some terrains.
14. Fixed the wrong value display of the armor’s Impact Force bonus.
15. Fixed the situation where a block won’t reduce the opponent’s weapon durability.
16. Fixed the situation where every guild member can open the personal building’s inventory.
17. Fixed an issue causing no cooldown time for the Shield Bash when crouching.
18. Fixed a situation where the door can’t be dismantled when the doorframe is broken.
19. Fixed the wrong description of the Horse Tranquilizer.
20. Fixed the situation where the Player can toggle Repeating Crossbow to their offhand weapon.
21. Fixed the wrong name for Lv.10 Collect daily quest.
22. Fixed some issues causing terrain cracking, game clipping, and item floating.
Download free Myth of Empires patch on PC (Steam).
#Myth #Empires #December #Update #Patch #Notes #Official