COD MW2 update 1.11 (version 1.011.000) is available on PS5, PS4, PC and Xbox. According to the official MW2 1.11 patch notes, the latest update added quality of life changes and fixes to the game. Apart from this, MW2 version 1.11 (1.011.000) also includes various stability and performance improvements.
Previously, a minor MW2 update 1.10 was released with various bug fixes. Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing a number of issues while playing the game. Today’s MW2 patch 1.11 will address a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
MW2 1.11 Patch Notes (Update 1.011) – November 23, 2022
- Improvements made to help better navigate Camos:
- Added controller bumper navigation to jump between categories
- Added a toggle option to show/hide locked Camos
- Increased audio notification for when The Jailer enters the Gulag.
- Armor Piercing Ammunition
- Removed damage multiplier against armored opponents
- Fixed collision issues with various elements across the game that allowed players to exploit/peek/shoot through them.
- Addressed a bug with audio occlusion and directional audio.
- Addressed a bug causing some unlocks in the Gunsmith to not track Weapon progression.
- Addressed a bug causing Overkill to allow players to equip the same Weapon as both a Primary and a Secondary.
- Addressed a bug that was preventing the correct number of Battle Pass Tokens from appearing on the Battle Pass Menu.
- Addressed a bug causing the Season Countdown Timer on the Battle Pass Menu to not indicate the correct amount of time remaining.
- Fixed various incorrect texts in the in-game interface.
- Fixed various issues resulting in incorrect controller input while navigating menus.
- Addressed a bug that caused players looking down to appear erratic to others.
- Addressed a bug that prevented some players from launching the game due to GPU compatibility.
- Addressed a bug that was causing Focused Mode to crash the client while the Display Mode was set to Windowed.
- Addressed a bug on PlayStation that caused the PlayStation Store icon to remain stuck on screen after experiencing a network error.
- Addressed a bug causing progression for the “Dragon in Downtown” Calling Card to not track.
- Addressed a bug causing the incorrect Operator icon to appear while navigating to select a custom skin for Kleo.
- Addressed a bug causing players to get kicked back to the main menu when navigating to select the PDSW 528 Armory while customizing a Loadout.
- Addressed a bug causing an incorrect progression requirement to appear in the Prestige menu.
- Fixed various audio related issues causing players to hear notifications at times when they should not.
- Addressed a bug causing Platinum Camo unlock requirements to display incorrectly after having unlocked it.
- Fixed various issues causing the camera to shake while spectating another player.
- Addressed a bug causing Operator model hands to appear invisible while ledge hanging.
- Addressed a bug causing the incorrect Weapon to appear in the player Showcase.
- Addressed a bug that caused the Spotter Scope to continuously highlight enemy positions.
- Addressed a dev error in private matches, and will continue to improve stability.
MW2 WARZONE 2.0 Update 1.11 Patch Notes
- Buy Station inventory has been slightly adjusted:
- Removed Counter UAV
- Removed Tactical Camera
- Visual upgrade to Contract activation phone in Battle Royale.
- Addressed a bug preventing some players from hearing others via Proximity Chat.
- Addressed a bug preventing Stickers earned via DMZ Extractions from appearing on Weapons.
- Addressed a bug on PlayStation that caused players to not see Sony profile usernames.
- Addressed a bug causing parachute deployment to crash the game.
- Addressed a bug causing players to lose all control of mouse movement if interacting with a container with Mixed Backpack behavior.
- Addressed a bug that caused players eliminated in the Gulag to either spectate the enemy team or spectate from underneath the playable area.
- Addressed a bug that caused players eliminated in the Gulag to not appear in the Buy Station for squad members to buy back.
- Addressed a bug causing players to skip the downed state and immediately perish despite having an assimilated squad member still alive.
- Addressed a bug preventing players from jumping out of the plane during Infil.
- Addressed a bug causing the After Action Report from appearing correctly after a match.
- Addressed a bug that was causing players to get kicked out of the Backpack interface if looting an eliminated player opponent that disconnected during the interaction.
- Addressed a bug preventing players from equipping Lethal and Tactical equipment.
- Addressed a bug that caused players to encounter the “Failed to Connect to Datacenters” error while extracting.
- Addressed a bug that caused lobby-wide microphone input during matchmaking.
- Addressed a bug allowing players to keep Armor Plate Carrier upgrades between matches despite having been eliminated.
- Addressed a bug causing players to lose their Backpack upgrade when extracting after having been revived.
- Addressed a bug causing players to incorrectly extract their insured Weapon as a contraband Weapon.
Download free Modern Warfare 2 update 1.11 on PS4, PC, and Xbox One.
Download free MW2 update 1.11 for PS4, PC, PS5 and Xbox One.
#MW2 #Update #Patch #Notes #MW2 #Version