A new MLB The Show 22 update 1.04 (Game Update 4) released on PS4, PS5, Nintendo Switch and Xbox One. Accroding to the official MLB The Show 22 1.04 patch notes, the latest update brings fixes for T-pose, co-op, franchise, custom leagues, and more. Apart from this, today’s MLB the Show 22 patch 1.04 (1.004.000) also includes fixes for the stadium creator.
Previously, a major update 1.02 added resolves issues related to gameplay, Diamond Dynasty, UI, and more. Recently, a hotfix was also released.
Unfortunately, since the release, some players are experiencing various issues with the game. Today’s MLB The Show 22 version 1.04 will address a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
MLB The Show 22 Game Update 4 Patch Notes – April 26, 2022
- Fixed an issue that would occasionally cause players to T-pose after a swinging strikeout.
- Fixed an issue that would cause the shortstop to throw without urgency in some situations.
- Fixed an issue that would prevent the first baseman from catching a specific pop up around the pitcher’s mound.
- Removed check swings from Beginner difficulty to simplify the experience for new players.
- Fixed an issue that would prevent the first baseman from moving after a specific catch animation.
- Fixed an issue that would occasionally cause a network error to occur when a user disconnected their controller.
- Fixed a bug that would occasionally cause users to see different screens before the game.
- Logic improvements made to the CPU roster to promote highly rated players with MLB experience who should be on the 40-man roster.
- Fixed an issue that would cause incorrect difficulty settings in game.
- Fixed an issue that would prevent some wall props from being selected.
- Fixed the Batter’s Eye wheel button, and other other buttons that weren’t matching up with their intended selections.
- Fixed an issue that would cause a soft lock when attempting to enter a stadium after receiving a Download Failed message.
- Fixed a bug that would cause the grass to appear white in created stadiums.
- Various prop improvements.
- Introduction of the Nike City Connect Kansas City Royals uniform.
- Various equipment updates and additions.
Download free MLB 22 update 1.04 on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X/S.
#MLB #Show #Update #Patch #Notes