Mirror 2 Project X update is now available to download on PC(Steam) players. According to the official Mirror 2 Project X game patch notes, the latest update added various optimizations and bug fixes.
Previously, a major update added a new Costumes DLC, various tweaks, and changes.
Unfortunately, since the last patch, players are still experiencing several issues since the release. Today’s Mirror 2 Project X version will fix a few of these issues.
What is new in Mirror 2 Project X January 22 Update?
- Addressed an issue that caused a display error when the game is set in Traditional Chinese regarding “You’ve achieved Ending#X”.
- Addressed an issue that caused that after achieving Ending#2, there will only be a black screen instead of the ending indication line.
- Fixed and optimized the transitions of some cutscenes. Now the transition of the cutscenes will be smoother.
- Addressed an issue that caused the game to error out when you right-click while dragging the Radiant Gem.
- Addressed an issue that caused the game to error out when you use the items “Upgrade Chip” or “Radiant Chip” while matching gems.
- Fixed the rule that determines how the resolution of the game works. Now you can change the resolution you’re in the middle of the game.
- Addressed an issue that caused the display of the “lost sequence” when you’ve actually won.
Addressed an issue that caused some gamers to need additional Redistributables and still can’t start the game normally. Now you don’t need additional Redistributables to start the game.
- Addressed an issue that caused the “Costumes” DLC checkbox to be unchecked when the mouse hovers on it after returning to the page after achieving an ending.
- Addressed an issue that caused the tutorial to still pop up after achieving an ending then start a new game.
- Fixed bug that caused switching to another language in the “Flowchart” will cause the Flowchart to disappear.
- Optimized the logic of the minigames, now you can click the QTEs that are overlapping.
- Optimized the tutorial of the minigames. Now it’s clearer on instructions.
- Optimized the artistic display of gems and removed the blicking effect on the edges of the gems.
- Optimized the English localization.
- Optimized the display of subtitles.
- Optimized the loudness of the SFX and VA in the game.
#Mirror #Project #Update #Patch #Notes #Official