Minecraft update 1.18.31 (Bedrock) is now rolling out on PS4, PC, and Xbox. According to the official Minecraft 1.18.31 patch notes, the latest update added quality of life fixes and changes. Apart from this, today’s Minecraft patch 1.18.31 also includes general stability fixes.
Previously, a big update added well over 100 fixes and changes to the game. Unfortunately, players are still facing issues with the game.
Today’s Minecraft version 1.18.31 will fix a few of these issues. Read more details below.
Minecraft Bedrock 1.18.31 Update Patch Notes
- Introducing Spectator Mode experimental toggle. Players can now try out an early development version of Spectator Mode
- For now, we will not be accepting bug reports related to Spectator Mode since its current implementation is very early in development and subject to change
- Fixed several crashes that could occur during gameplay
- Fixed an exploit with improperly gaining XP through Furnaces
- Teleporting entities into unloaded chunks no longer deletes them
- Fixed the screen turning black when reloading RTX worlds
- Fixed textures of distant blocks appearing grainy, warped, and distorted when playing on Android devices
- Fixed flowing water and lava textures not appearing correctly on iOS devices
- Fixed various framerate hitches, particularly impacting less powerful mobile devices
- Mobs can no longer spawn on Buttons
- Fixed an issue where repeatedly saving and reloading specific chunks would result in delayed chunk loading, performance issues, and game instability
- Fixed an issue that prevented worlds from being opened after updating to version 1.18.30
- The “Sound of Music” achievement now unlocks when requirements are met
- Fixed issues with Marketplace not opening on Nintendo Switch
- Fixed an infinite loading screen that could occur when making purchases in Marketplace
Download free Minecraft update 1.18.31 on PlayStation 4, PC, and Xbox One.
#Minecraft #Update #Patch #Notes #Bedrock