Minecraft update 1.18.12 (Bedrock) is now available on PS4, PC, and Xbox. According to the official Minecraft 1.18.12 patch notes, the latest hotfix brings some minor improvements and fixes to the game. Apart from this, today’s Minecraft patch 1.18.12 also includes performance improvements.
Previously, a big update added well over 100 fixes and changes to the game.
Unfortunately, players are still facing issues with the game. Today’s Minecraft version 1.18.12 will fix a few of these issues.
What is new in Minecraft Patch Notes (1.18.12) for Bedrock Update? – February 16, 2022
- Improved the smoothness of player movement.
- The pause menu’s “Invite to Game” button is now always enabled on Realms.
- Fixed issue where ratings count and offer tiles were not visible in the Marketplace.
- Fixed an issue with experience being granted when moving items from the hotbar in the furnace UI screens.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when launching the game on PlayStation while connected with Remote Play.
- Fixed a bug where animation timeline events at 0.0 would sometimes not run in looping animations.
Download free Minecraft update 1.18.12 on PlayStation 4, PC, and Xbox One.
#Minecraft #Update #Patch #Notes #Bedrock