Minecraft Dungeons update 1.26 (1.15) is now rolling out on PS4, PC and Xbox One. According to official Minecraft Dungeons 1.26 patch notes, the update added a new time-limited event, quality of life changes, and fixes. Apart from this, Minecraft Dungeons patch 1.26 (1.15.0) also includes stability fixes.
Previously, an update added Luminous Night update added new challenges featuring mysterious murals, perplexing puzzles, and more. Unfortunately, some players are still experiencing issues with the game.
Today’s Minecraft Dungeons version 1.26 will fix a few of these issues.
Minecraft Dungeons 1.26 Patch Notes (1.15) – May 25, 2022
Participate in Seasonal Trials to collect exclusive gear and an elegant anniversary cape that helps you commemorate the occasion. And if you’re feeling daring: topple the Tower and earn the friendship of the Baby Moobloom pet – the bravest bovine this side of the Camp. The party is on, and you’re invited!
changes and Fixes:
Performance and Stability
- Improved stability on Nintendo Switch, especially when player 4-player co-op
- Addressed a crash on the Adventure Hub that could occur when alternating between pages using gamepad triggers
- Improved performance when interacting with a merchant for the first time after entering the Camp.
- Addressed a crash that could occur when buying armors from Luxury Merchant or Village Merchant while using a gamepad
- Addressed a crash that could occur when attempting to resume a suspended Tower run while disconnected from Minecraft services
- Addressed a crash that could occur when playing as a client in online co-op and picking up TNT created by Looting or Tome of Duplication
- Addressed a crash that could occur when using gamepad with mouse and keyboard on the Tower floor reward screen
- Addressed a crash that could occur when failing a Tower run
- Optimized several areas on Desert Temple Tower tiles to improve frame rate
- Wildfire Changes:
- Removed Wildfire passive regeneration
- Set the initial shield to regenerate after 6 seconds without incoming damage
- Set shields after to regenerate after 5 seconds
- Regeneration from fire reduced by 30%
- A sound effect now plays when a layer of the Wildfire’s shield is regenerated
- Ranged mobs affected by Love Medallion now receive the boosted damage effect
- Closing the game on the Tower reward screen no longer makes the Camp go dark or cause a partial loss of gamepad input
- Items like Climbing Gear and Dense Brew now apply the proper resistance to wind
- Pressing the Teleport button while attacking no longer makes the player repeatedly attack
- Addressed low-level enchantments like Poison Cloud to properly display poison damage
- Improved Tower Guard visuals so it’s clearer that their shields have Deflect enchantment
- Addressed a number of achievements not unlocking correctly on Steam:.
- Back From Whence You Came!
- Same To You, Buddy!
- Mine Is Cuter Than Yours!
- Hot-Footed Hero
- Daily Destroyer
- The ‘End Run’ achievement can now be unlocked when using ‘The Starless Night’ melee weapon
- Addressed the ‘Fashionable Climber’ achievement not unlocking upon meeting its requirements
- Addressed guest players in local co-op incorrectly affecting progress towards a number of achievements:
- Back From Whence You Came
- Piglin’s Best Friend
- Goal Driven
- Bad Omen, Good Loot
- Addressed the ‘Daily Destroyer’ achievement unlocking after completing only two of the three required Daily Trials
- It is no longer possible to bypass the floor reward screen without claiming a reward
- Addressed up several Tower floors to prevent skipping areas
- Addressed several ambush events that could be avoided to skip Tower floors.
- Addressed an exploit that could cause Tower floors to be skipped after dying during a boss fight.
- Addressed several input issues that allowed players to get multiple rewards on each Tower floor.
- Removed several invisibles obstacle on the stairs leading to the exit door on multiple Tower floor
- Addressed balcony walls not having arrow collisions on several floors
- Addressed an invisible object that broke player pathfinding on a Tower floor
- Removed an invisible wall near some wind stuff on a Tower floor
- TNT can no longer be thrown on the reward selection screen
- Addressed an issue that caused players to gain additional enchantment points and skip the floor counter.
- The Tower completed screen button text has been changed from “COLLECT” to “CLAIM”
- Toned down the explosion effect when suspending a Tower run
- Made it easier to navigate equipped artifacts on the Tower reward select screen when using a gamepad
- Addressed missing item descriptions for Tower rewards
- Addressed a Tower floor that could launch players onto an invisible ceiling after falling into a freezing lake
- Addressed door positions on multiple Tower floors
- Ancient Hunt: Addressed missing terrain in Spider Cave that halted progression through the mission.
- Ancient Hunt: Addressed several gaps that allowed players to reach unplayable areas
- Creeper Woods: Addressed a gap that allowed players to reach unplayable areas
- Creepy Crypt: Addressed the gate animation repeating when walking in and out of the render distance
- Soggy Swamp: Addressed an area that players could get stuck in after falling in
- Pumpkin Pastures: Addressed an area that caused players to spawn inside the door after falling off a ledge
- Redstone Mines: Addressed several missing textures
- Fiery Forge: Addressed missing arrow collisions
- Cacti Canyon: Addressed a gap that allowed players to reach unplayable areas
- Desert Temple: Addressed several gaps that allowed players to reach unplayable areas
- Desert Temple: Addressed the minimap not showing an accurate representation of the mission in several places
- Highblock Halls: Addressed a gap that allowed players to reach unplayable areas
- Underhalls: Addressed a gap that allowed players to reach unplayable areas
- Gauntlet of Gales: Addressed an area that caused the player’s view to be obstructed
- Nether Fortress: Addressed several areas that players could get stuck in after falling in.
- Nether Fortress: Addressed several gaps that allowed players to reach unplayable areas
- Soul Sand Valley: Addressed several gaps that allowed players to reach unplayable areas
- Coral Rise: Addressed several missing textures and clipping issues
- Coral Rise: Addressed part of the arena gate still being visible after it’s lowered
- Radiant Ravine: Addressed the minimap not showing an accurate representation of the mission in several places
- Radiant Ravine: Addressed several areas affecting arrow collisions
- Radiant Ravine: Addressed an area that caused the player to appear as a silhouette even when not obscured by terrain
- Radiant Ravine: Addressed several areas that players could see out of bounds
- Abyssal Monument: Addressed several clipping issues and floating blocks
- Abyssal Monument: Addressed an area that players could see out of bounds
- End Wilds: Addressed several clipping issues
- Addressed incorrect translations of Tempo Theft’s tier descriptions in German language.
- Addressed incorrect translation of Electrified enchantment’s description in German language
- Addressed incorrection translation of Shock Web enchantment description in Italian language.
- Addressed incorrection translation of the Tower’s respawn message in Italian language.
- Addressed incorrect translations of “The End” and “Lightning Rod” in Japanese language.
- Placeholder elements are no longer visible in the ‘Add Friend’ text input box for Korean language
- Addressed the Season Rank text alignment on the Adventure Hub in Portugal (Portuguese) language
- Addressed the Mystery Banner prompt so it’s clearer that players must hold a button to pick up
- The “new” marker will now appear on the Cosmetics tab of the Inventory for new cosmetic items that haven’t been looked at
- The game no longer locks up on the Tower Failed screen after opening the map on the reward selection screen
- The cursor can now move horizontally between Storage Chest and Inventory if any of the rows on either side are empty
- Quickly transferring items between the Storage Chest and Inventory no longer causes the screen to jump a bit
- ‘Weekly challenge complete’ toast notifications are now localized for all supported languages
- The ‘Complete Seasonal Trials’ counter no longer overlaps the frame of the designated area
- The Adventure Hub now shows the correct button prompts when playing with a single Joy-Con on Nintendo Switch
- Keyboard button prompts are now shown on the Adventure Hub for changing between Seasonal Adventures
- Rewards can now be always navigated using arrow keys when viewing the Adventure Hub
- The mission select screen and inventory screen can no longer be opened while viewing the Adventure Hub or Settings
- Addressed the left and right thumbsticks being referred to incorrectly on the Controller Mapping screen
- The game now shows a more informative error message when accepting a multiplayer invite and multiplayer privileges are blocked
- Addressed the screen reader not reading Trial modifiers when selected on the mission selection screen
- Addressed an inconsistent button prompt when transferring items between the Storage Chest and Inventory
- The game now displays an error message if disconnected from Xbox services
- The screen reader now properly reads out available inputs on the Adventure Hub
- The screen reader now properly reads out which season the player is viewing and which can be navigated to on the Adventure Hub
- Icons for enchantment points, enchantments, weapon, and power levels now have consistent sizes on the Tower floor reward screen
Download free Minecraft Dungeons update 1.26 on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
#Minecraft #Dungeons #Update #Patch #Notes