Minecraft Dungeons update 1.21 (184.108.40.206) is now available to download on PS4. According to Minecraft Dungeons 1.21 patch notes, the update added Spookier Fall Event to the game. Apart from this, Minecraft Dungeons patch 1.21 also includes various bug fixes.
Previously, an update added new features, fixes, and more. Unfortunately, some players are still experiencing issues with the game.
Today’s Minecraft Dungeons version 1.21 will fix a few of these issues.
Minecraft Dungeons 1.21 Patch Notes (Spookier Fall Event) – October 13, 2021
Spookier Fall Event:
The Spookier Fall event descends on Minecraft Dungeons to haunt your holiday with (mis)adventure. Complete Seasonal Trials to earn unique and seasonal-exclusive items such as the Cackling Broom, the Phantom Bow, and the Soul Jack-O-Lantern armor set.
The event spans from October 13 (5am PDT / 12pm GMT) to November 2 (5am PDT / 12pm GMT). Spookier Fall awaits!
NOTE: To gain progress towards rewards, you must have updated to version 220.127.116.11 and be connected to the internet while completing Seasonal Trials.
- The game can now be paused in local game sessions when the pause menu or inventory are opened
- Added a Connectivity Status section to the in-game pause menu to show if the game is connected to the internet and game services. A status icon is also now present in the lower right corner of the HUD
- Made some nice layout changes to the Cosmetics tab in the Inventory
- Addressed players taking fall damage when rolling through doors.
- Collecting only Mystery Banners will now still reward players with a ‘Raid Captain Bounty’ chest.
- Addressed the Gone Fishin’ achievement so that Elder Guardians and Drowned Necromancers no longer have to reeled in with the Fishing Rod to unlock the achievement.
- Addressed the Dress for Success achievement not unlocking when wearing one of the unique Emerald Armors.
- Addressed Torment Quiver dealing absurd amounts of damage when stacked with Dynamo.
- The Hero Cape’s design once again appears correctly.
- Addressed players being unable to equip the Anniversary Cape during local co-op.
- All local co-op players now share the first player’s cosmetics while logged in on the same device
- Increased Twisting Vine Bow spore radius from 100 to 200, fixing Poison Trail not affecting some mobs
- Addressed online players falling into the water and not getting stuck in an ice block as intended on Frozen Fjord
Mobs & Bosses
- Addressed Key Golems sometimes spawning underground or falling through the ground.
- Addressed Frozen Zombie’s melee attack animation being desynced from the time it deals damage.
- Addressed the Tempest Golem’s attacks having no effect on the player.
- Addressed flickering issues with large Magma Cubes.
- Addressed Ancient Mobs dropping non-gilded unique items when using Luck of the Sea enchantment.
- Minecraft Dungeons version 1.21 reduced Shulker levitation stun duration to prevent players getting stuck on top of mobs.
- Hoglins no longer ignore combat pets and Wild Rage enchantment.
- Mobs with Stunning can no longer permanently stun players.
- Addressed pets summoned from artifacts not properly following players into sub-dungeons.
- Minecraft Dungeons patch 1.21 increased the target dummy’s health to accommodate weapons dealing more damage than their health.
- The final boss of Echoing Void now has a chance for void projects to split into three upon detonation
- Minecraft Dungeons patch 1.21 Addressed auras still appearing after enchanted mobs are defeated
- The boss on the final mission of Echoing Void no longer spawns Endermites and mines outside of the arena
- Levitation is no longer applied to Leapleaf, Squall Golem, Rampart Captain, and Ravager, to correct pathfinding issues
- Addressed some of the Daily Trials modifiers having no effect on melee mobs
- Poison Cloud enchantment no longer causes mobs to be thrown with excessive force
- Trial rules for mob enchanting no longer affect pets summoned by artifacts
- Addressed players in local co-op getting stuck in a doorway in the Endersent area of Cacti Canyon
- Addressed a missing supply chest on Pumpkin Pastures
- Addressed an invisible collision that was blocking arrows in the Endersent area of Soggy Swamp
- Addressed several issues with the puzzle in the Endersent area of Soggy Swamp when playing online multiplayer
- Addressed a couple of areas that blocked the player’s view on Broken Citadel
- Addressed some doors in Stronghold being open for players without the Eyes of Ender
Graphics & Audio
- Addressed music stuttering on the mission select screen when pressing the cursor on the edge of the map.
- Addressed graphical corruption that occurred on Desert Temple when playing on Xbox Series S.
- Addressed flickering textures on some of the coral in Coral Rise
- Added missing voiceovers in Traditional Chinese for intro and outro cinematics of several DLC missions
- Increased the volume of the Dingy Jungle intro cinematic for Simplified Chinese
- Addressed the screen reader not reading the correct mission modifiers
- Addressed an issue that caused the screen reader not reading inventory items in local sessions
- Addressed the screen reader not properly reading options in Advanced Graphics settings
- Addressed the screen reader referring to the wrong button for gifting items to other players
- The Endermite now has a proper description in the Cosmetics tab, though its previous and amazing description will be missed.
- Pressing “View Next” on the mission select screen now lists Flames of the Nether and Echoing Void missions in the proper order.
- Addressed the boss health bar missing for players that join mid-game on Broken Citadel
- Addressed players not able to navigate through the mission select screens after pressing ‘Backspace’
- The “Hero Settings” button on the main menu is now properly aligned in all languages when playing local co-op
Download free Minecraft Dungeons update 1.21 (18.104.22.168) on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
#Minecraft #Dungeons #Update #Patch #Notes