Minecraft 2.35 PS4 update (Bedrock) is now available to download. According to the official Minecraft 2.35 patch notes, the latest update addressed some issues found since the release of Caves & Cliffs: Part II. Apart from this, today’s Minecraft version 2.35 also includes stability fixes..
Previously, a big update added Caves & Cliffs: Part II to the game with various bug fixes and gameplay improvements.
Unfortunately, since the last major update, players are still facing issues with the game. Today’s Minecraft version 2.35 will fix a few of these issues. Read more details below.
Minecraft PS4 2.35 Patch Notes (Bedrock) – Dec 2, 2021
- Addressed a crash that could occur when copying a world backup in certain languages on PlayStation
- Addressed a crash that could occur when chatting and playing on Realms
- Decreased the amount of Diamond Ore that generates to match Java Edition
- Addressed lighting bugs when removing light sources after returning to the Overworld from other dimensions.
- Players no longer have problems moving after respawning or getting out of a Bed
- Added a warning prompt explaining potential loss of data when setting File Storage Location to External on Android devices
- Addressed various crashes and storage-related issues with Android multi-user functionality and Amazon Kids/Freetime.
- Addressed simulation stopping in multiplayer sessions when other players move away from one player’s render distance.
- The teleport command will no longer succeed when ‘checkForBlocks’ is true and the destination is obstructed
- Addressed an issue that could cause a faulty purchase page for Realms when the maximum number of Realms are already owned
- Optimized the Marketplace Inventory screen and improved loading of content images
Download free Minecraft version 2.35 on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
#Minecraft #Patch #Notes #Minecraft #PS4 #Version