A new Midnight Ghost Hunt update 1 patch notes are now available for PC(Steam) players. According to the official Midnight Ghost Hunt patch notes, the first major update added a new map (Doll Factory), new cosmetics, improvements to the melee gear, new hero props, and more.
Since the last patch, players are facing a number of problems with the game. Today’s Midnight Ghost Hunt patch 3 will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
Midnight Ghost Hunt Patch Notes – May 20, 2022
New Map Doll Factory
The Doll Factory is now open for business. You can haunt or hunt in an abandoned doll factory in the dead of night! In typical MGH fashion, this eerie doll factory is equal measures charming and terrifying!
- Factory is back and better than ever
- Full of new props, hiding spots, and creepy dolls
- Watch out for the murder dolls…
Added a small buckler shield that can be used to block incoming damage. It is not as effective as the full riot shield, but can be useful when dueling a Ghost before or after Midnight.
- New small buckler shield to block some incoming damage
- Can chain lightning damage up to 3 times against Ghosts or moving possessed props
Added the ability to charge up an attack for added damage; the higher you heft your hammer, the stronger your swing will be!
- New charge up attack
- Can destroy large props in 1 or 2 hits depending on the charge up
New Hero Props
- Murder Doll – Runs around and lunges at hunters with a knife
- Warehouse Gate – Acts as a guillotine to smash hunters
- Forklift – Yeeting hunters into the air has never been more fun
- Soda Machine – Lobs cans of Midnight Ghost Drink™ at unsuspecting hunters
- Speaker – Pump up the volume and the damage – use sound waves to knock hunters around
Early Backer Skins
- The Lord and Lady Ghost skins and The Veteran and Rookie Hunter skins are now available
- As a bonus for patiently waiting, we have also thrown in two new emotes exclusive to Early Backers, the Gentleman and Lady
- Satisfactory Pioneer Hunter
- Satisfactory Pioneer Ghost
New Victory Poses
- Clown Dance
- Admire the Duck 🦆
- Clown Dance
- Wipe Sweat
- Longtime players have been asking for a way to flex their Ghost Shard balance – well, now you can! The Wealthy title costs 100k shards, while the Millionaire costs…well, you know.
Download free Midnight Ghost Hunt update 1 on PC(Steam)
#Midnight #Ghost #Hunt #Update #Patch #Notes