Medieval Dynasty update 188.8.131.52 is now rolling out on PC (Steam). According to the official Medieval Dynasty patch notes, the latest hotfix added some minor fixes and adjustments. Apart from this, Medieval Dynasty patch 184.108.40.206 also enabled upgrading modules in some non-residential buildings.
Previously, a major update added new dialogue sounds, break slots for Hunters in Hunting Lodge, new activities for NPCs, and more.
Unfortunately, some players are still experiencing several issues while playing the game. Today’s Medieval Dynasty patch 220.127.116.11 will address a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
Medieval Dynasty 18.104.22.168 Patch Notes – April 22, 2022
- The possibility of upgrading modules in some non-residential buildings.
- Double doors in one of the houses in Jezerica.
- Crossbow collisions.
- A crash when returning to main menu while being near to NPCs.
- In case there was an issue when gaining the achievement “Happy wife, happy life” for the first time, any subsequent tries would also fail.
- Rendering optimisations.
- Reworked models of the Excavation Shed modules.
- Reduced costs for some building modules.
Download free Medieval Dynasty update 22.214.171.124 on PC (Steam).
#Medieval #Dynasty #Update #Patch #Notes