Medieval Dynasty update (March 3, 2022) is now available to download on PC (Steam). According to the official Medieval Dynasty patch notes, the latest update added new changes and improvements. Apart from this, the Medieval Dynasty patch also includes several bug fixes and improvements.
Previously, a major update added new dialogue sounds, break slots for Hunters in Hunting Lodge, new activities for NPCs, and more.
Unfortunately, some players are still experiencing several issues while playing the game.
Today’s Medieval Dynasty patch 184.108.40.206 will address a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
Medieval Dynasty The Windmill & Decorations Patch Notes – March 3, 2022
- New building – Windmill.
- New decoration system for Houses.
- New furniture – Flower pots with the possibility of planting flowers.
- New items – small flower vases.
- Over 30 new locations of interest generated on the map.
- Dynamic drawing of player objects on the map in the book.
- Effects for the Blacksmith.
- Effects for the Lumberjack.
- New Stallholder animations.
- New Beekeeper animations.
- New pick-up animations for items to third person view.
- More sounds for falling trees.
- Doppler effect to sounds of falling trees and ranged weapons.
- Reverb effect for falling tree sounds.
- New sounds for putting items into inventory.
- New sounds for dropping items from your inventory.
- Invisible chicory.
- The cart just west from Gostovia sunk below ground and all the goodies with it.
- Stone deposit state isn’t saved.
- Cut tree progress isn’t saved.
- Flickering of animal shadows.
- It isn’t possible to place a gate close to water.
- Dropped or impaled items could attach to incorrect objects after loading game.
- Vanishing warnings when farmers return to the barn because they ran out of required resources.
- Black screen instead of cutscene/tutorial video etc. on windows 7.
- Number of fences, gates and furniture displayed incorrectly when the player has no permission to build.
- Restoring default game settings sets autosave timer to 30 min instead of 15 min.
- HUD input is not updated on grabbing an item.
- Rabbits are standing valiantly instead of fleeing from a mounted player.
- The mouse cursor is visible during dialogues when using a gamepad.
- The mount cannot be summoned on a gamepad when the player is in progress of placing a building’s ghost.
- Restoring graphic settings is not working as intended.
- When multi-crafting with a controller, when you press the left button of the D-pad to reduce the number of items to craft, this action also activates summon mount.
- Left hand not affected by offsets after putting away a torch.
- Jezerica fishermen have spears with an incorrect rotation.
- Fishermen sometimes cross the river in the water to fish on the other side.
- The chicken breeder tends to get stuck in the hen house.
- Grass doesn’t disappear close to the camera in TPP mode.
- Expired items have their hp reset to maximum.
- Movement is not blocked during selection from sleep menu.
- Possibility to interact with objects while mounting up.
- Avos will now be a little bit louder when he tries to make owl sounds in Sambor mission.
- Racimir sounds related to these statuses: thirst, hunger, cold, heat, poisoning and drunkenness.
- Disappearing crops in fields at low visibility settings in range.
- Unreal Engine 4.27.2.
- Rendering optimizations.
- Optimizations to a few systems.
- Optimizations to RAM consumption.
- Cut tree meshes.
- Increased the visible range of high-quality grass.
- Increased the map image quality.
- Improved the house skeleton models.
- The rabbit and bird figurines can stand upright.
- Numerous adjustments to the distribution of rocks and plant.
- Salting in the Hunting Lodge and Fishing Lodge has been moved to the second tier of the building and drying down to the first tier.
- The ability to rotate items held has been added to the “Grab” functionality.
- Radial menus on the gamepad now remember the last selected segment.
- Quick slot radial menu with roman digits for quick slots.
- The Well now needs 20 building technology points to unlock.
- Icons of wild animals are enlarged on the map.
- Improvements to the wind.
- Increased the range shadows are apparent for both animals and humans
- Numerous tweaks and improvements to the terrain.
- Many of the villages have received additional lighting.
- Water Carrier increases the skill Extraction instead of Farming
- Order of traps and seats in decoration menu.
- All languages updated.
Download free Medieval Dynasty update on PC (Steam).
#Medieval #Dynasty #March #Update #Patch #Notes