Marvels Avengers update 1.56 (1.000.031) released on PS4, PS5, PC, and Xbox One. According to the official Avengers 1.56 patch notes, the latest update resolves issues related to the campaign, UI, combat, and more. Apart from this, today’s Marvel Avengers version 1.56 (2.2.1) also includes general stability fixes.
Previously, a big update introduced Spider-man to the game. Recently, a hotfix was also released.
Unfortunately, since the last patch, players are facing problems with the game. Today’s Marvel Avengers version 1.56 will fix a few of these issues.
Read more details below.
Marvel Avengers 1.56 Patch Notes (1.000.031) – December 14, 2021
- In Discordant Sound, the giant Klaw no longer fires his one-shot beam up to three times in a row, sometimes without indicators.
- Stability improvements and crash fixes for the Discordant Sound Raid.
After completing the Forge or Control Room in Discordant Sound, the correct loading screen cinematic appears for all players when it previously didn’t play for some players.
- When players take the elevator to the Forge in Discordant Sound, they no longer eject or clip through it.
- Spider-Man’s Wrestler and Alumnus Outfits’ preview icons now match the actual outfit.
- The Marketplace preview image for the Spider-Man Emote ‘Aww Shucks’ is now the correct one.
- Spider-Man’s Web-Repeater Skill description indicates that it can be used in air now.
- Unlocking any Webbed Mastery Skill for Spider-Man no longer unlocks an additional Intrinsic Mastery Skill in the same position.
- Iron Man no longer becomes invincible when failing to summon the Hulkbuster on uneven ground.
- [Xbox] The eyes and eyebrows for Captain America’s Marvel Studios’ Avengers: Infinity War Outfit appear correctly on Xbox.
- Players who previously unlocked Intel Outfits should now have them properly unlocked again.
- Kate Bishop now gets a piece of Vibranium Payload gear at low Power Levels in the Corrupted Vibranium Event.
Download free Marvel Avengers update 1.56 on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
#Marvels #Avengers #Update #Patch #Notes