Lost Ark is now available to download on PC and PS4/PS5. Unfortunately, since the release, some players are experiencing issues, Lost Ark crashes, error codes, lag, and more. Today, we have compiled a list of Lost Ark known issues, bugs, and glitches.
Check out more details below.
Official List of All Lost Ark Glitches, known issues and bugs (Updating..)
- The marker for the Bandit Road main story quest in Saland Hill is hidden behind a side quest icon on the map. Users will need to progress to “Gus” found in the southern region of Saland Hill to progress
- Sometimes during cutscenes, player held items will display unexpectedly or be seen to move erratically
- Tutorial pop-ups for the Gunlancer class display repeatedly on-screen
- Sometimes during PVP matches, the Voice Chat UI panel will not display on the left-hand side of the screen
- When Push to Talk is enabled in Voice Chat, the mic icon in the Voice Chat panel will always display a muted icon even when pushing the correct key to enable the microphone
- After using a controller and then switching to keyboard and mouse in the same play session, text chat prompts will continue to display controller inputs rather than inputs for keyboard and mouse
- In the voice chat menu, users are shown as “Unknown Player” instead of displaying their name
- Mari’s Secret Store is displaying in UTC time rather than the server time of the region being played in
- The text “Royal Crystals” is only displaying in English in the Steam Overlay
- When viewing the Royal Crystal offers overlay, the currency displayed may be shown in USD instead of your local Steam currency. This amount will be converted to your currency automatically.
- While in Full Screen mode, the UI scale in the Video Settings menu will not update correctly when changing from the default resolution set for the PC
- On some PCs, pressing the “Restore Defaults” button in the Video Settings menu will cause very high graphical settings to be applied
- When using a 4K resolution (3840×2160) and interacting with an NPC, the dialog text overlaps with the blue quest box.
Related: Lost Ark Game Update Patch Notes
- The cutscene that plays after the Stronghold Ceremony is missing audio
- When changing the background during Character Create, audio from Character Select may also start playing, creating an overlap of music and sound effects
- Some audio is missing for specific Classes as well as in the Korean VO DLC
- Sometimes, when Speak to Text (STT) is active, a player will be unable to speak to others, hear others, see STT, or leave the party
- When a player has STT active, other players will see their messages displayed as if another player typed them
- When using a controller, tutorials that show input commands will display keyboard and mouse controls rather than controller input
- The drop-down menu within the Friends List is inaccessible when using a controller
- Some text in the Book of Coordination will only display in English regardless of selected language
That does it for our guide about the Lost Ark known issues, bugs, and workarounds.
#Lost #Ark #Bugs #Issues #Glitches #Crashes #Fixes