[League of Legends] LOL patch 11.20 notes are now available for players. According to the lol 11.20 patch notes, the latest update brings a handful of champion tweaks to keep things brewing smoothly, plus a set of bewitching new skins to boot. Apart from this, LOL update 11.20 will also include stability fixes.
Previously, a big update nerfed the staple frontliners (Ivern, Jax, Volibear), continuing to adjust Radiant Items, and making 3-star 4-costs feel as dangerous as they should be.
Unfortunately, since the last patch, players are still experiencing several issues with online gameplay. Today’s LOL update 11.21 will fix a few of these issues.
[League of Legends] LOL 11.20 Patch Notes
Q damage decreased late; mana cost increased and no longer scales.
Amumu’s gotten a little too strong in both jungle and support. He’s uncharacteristically made lots of friends in bot lane, so we’re nerfing him a little more there.
Q – BANDAGE TOSS
W cooldown decreased and no longer scales.
Darius hasn’t been all that commanding lately. We’re buffing his sidelane pushing and dueling powers while making his W more of a one-point wonder.
W – CRIPPLING STRIKE
Base health and armor growth increased.
Elise keeps getting trampled underfoot by monsters and foes in the jungle, so we’re boosting her carapace to help her survivability. (That’s spider-speak for defense, by the way.)
W cooldown reduced and no longer scales; healing against minions and monsters increased.
Hecarim used to stampede over Pro play with his full tank builds but has since become more of a fighter. We’re helping him continue in this new direction with a chance to get a second W cast in fights, plus a buff to his sustain and clear.
W – SPIRIT OF DREAD
Passive bonus AD ratio at max stacks reduced.
Playing Irelia late game shouldn’t be a total waltz in the park. She’s succeeding too easily—especially when she stacks heavy AD items like Sterak’s and Goredrinker—so we’re cutting down on the bladedancer’s passive boost late.
PASSIVE – IONIAN FERVOR
Passive bonus damage reduced.
Jarvan IV’s been dominating the jungle meta with his exemplary ganks and super fast clear. We’re partially reverting his 11.16 buffs—more specifically, the part that helped his dueling and clearing capabilities.
PASSIVE – MARTIAL CADENCE
Passive shield decreased.
Shen’s tipping the top lane tank meta out of equilibrium. We’re reverting the 10.15 buff to his shield to restore some of the balance.
PASSIVE – KI BARRIER
E base damage and AP ratio decreased.
The mad chemist has gotten a little out of hand ever since we added a couple tricks to his name, like Grievous Wounds on his R+Q. Reducing the output on one of his less signature moves should keep him in smog check.
E – FLING
Q damage to monsters hit by subsequent stones reduced.
Taliyah is doing a bit too well in the jungle after her latest set of buffs. We’re helping her stay grounded without eroding her rediscovered powers in mid.
Q – THREADED VOLLEY
R cone damage increased.
Tank phoenix Udyr was a menace in Pro earlier this season thanks to items like Turbo Chemtank. The meta’s changed quite a bit since then, and it’s left him in a pretty sad state. We’re reverting the 11.12 nerf on his R to let him spread his wings once again.
R – PHOENIX STANCE
Imperial Mandate hasn’t been a strong choice for most enchanter supports and bot lane mages. We’re giving it the royal treatment with a damage boost to make it more viable as a Mythic.
Smite healing based on max health reduced. Gromp and Ancient Krug base AD decreased.
Smite has always been a powerful spell to heal your way out of death in the jungle, but it’s doing this a little too well. We’re partially reverting the 11.10 Smite changes to reign it in. To compensate, we’re reducing a couple of the stronger camps’ base damage to help early game clear.
Team formation for the first weekend of Worlds Clash opens on October 11, with matches taking place on October 16 and 17. In addition to the standard trophy, banner, and logo rewards, Worlds Clash grants an additional Loot Capsule containing:
- For Worlds Clash participants with Premium Tickets who finish between 1st – 7th place: (1) Random Championship Skin Permanent
- For all Worlds Clash participants (Premium and Basic Tickets) who finish 1st place: (1) Worlds Event Orb
- For Worlds Clash participants with Premium Tickets who finish between 8th – 15th place: (1) Championship Skin Shard
- For all Worlds Clash participants (Premium and Basic Tickets): (1) Dragonmancer Clash Icon
- UPDATED NEW PLAYER EXPERIENCE Brand will replace Ahri in the League of Legends tutorial. Seraphine will take Brand’s place as one of the unlockable champions in the “Unleash the Storm” quest
- UPDATED BEHAVIORAL SYSTEMS AFK penalty changes will continue their rollout to additional regions except Korea and China
- Fixed a bug that would invalidate wins if all players closed their clients with Alt+F4 within a certain window at the end of a game
- The colors of Dawnbringer Vex’s Shadow and Worlds 2021 Champion Jarvan IV’s walls have been fixed to match each of their chromas
- Fixed a bug where certain Summoner Spells could be used while in Guardian Angel’s Resurrecting state
- Fixed a bug where Sylas would not get another cast of Vex’s stolen R – Shadow Surge if the marked target died within the ability’s reset window
- Fixed a bug where Vex’s Passive – Doom ‘n Gloom would incorrectly mark enemies moved by champion-created terrain, such as Anivia’s W – Crystallize or Jarvan IV’s R – Cataclysm
- Warwick’s W – Blood Hunt bonus movement speed toward an enemy will no longer be affected by the presence of another enemy in his path
- Fixed a bug where Rengar’s Q – Savagery animation did not play when he activated Ironspike Whip, Goredrinker, or Stridebreaker
- Fixed a bug where Karthus’ Q – Lay Waste granted Tear of the Goddess stacks despite not hitting a valid target
- Fixed a bug where, if Neeko owns a Hextech Alternator, her W – Shapesplitter clone would die early whenever she took damage while invisible
- Fixed a bug where using R – Devour on an enemy Wukong’s clone granted Tahm Kench vision of him for the rest of the game
- Fixed a bug where Senna’s Q – Piercing Darkness did not grant Press the Attack stacks
- Fixed a bug where Vex was able to recast R – Shadow Surge on Gwen while she was in her W – Hallowed Mist
- Lulu’s E – Help, Pix! now correctly grants a shield when cast on an allied champion’s clone
- Fixed a bug where Cho’Gath’s Passive – Carnivore and Warwick’s Passive – Eternal Hunger heals worked against wards, trinkets, and certain champion-created objects
- Fixed a bug where Shadow Assassin Kayn would only receive half of local tower gold if his living shadow from W – Blade’s Reach was active and in range
- Viktor will correctly obtain 5 Hex Fragments for his Passive – Glorious Evolution upon killing super minions and epic monsters (in addition to siege minions)
- Miss Fortune’s Passive – Love Tap tooltip now includes the reduction on bonus damage against minions
- Anivia’s base voice lines have been remastered to sound clearer, cleaner, and smoother
- LeBlanc’s critical attack sounds will now play correctly for all of her skins
- Fixed a bug where LeBlanc’s W – Distortion dash did not play its sound effect if cast from Fog of War into vision
- LeBlanc’s W – Distortion will correctly play a sound effect for herself and her allies when its return indicator times out
Download free lol update 11.20.
The post LOL Update 11.20 Patch Notes (lol 1.20) – Official appeared first on UpdateCrazy.
#LOL #Update #Patch #Notes #lol #Official