Life is Strange Remastered update 1.04 patch notes for PS4, PS5, PC, and Xbox One. According to the official Life is Strange Remastered patch notes, the latest update resolves issues related to character miscoloration, high gamma settings bug, and much. Apart from this, the Life is Strange Remastered patch 1.04 also includes Max animation improvements.
Previously, a day one patch was released with various bug fixes. Unfortunately, players are still experiencing several issues when trying to play the game. Today’s Life is Strange Remastered version 1.04 will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
Life is Strange Remastered Patch 1.04 Notes – March 7, 2022
All Released Platforms
- Fixes to character miscoloration after extended play, removing the need to restart console.
- Fixed a bug where High gamma settings causing pixelation and blown out or incorrect colors fix.
- Fixed missing scene of chair moving and exiting bedroom window fix
- Lighting flickers fix.
- Added Max animation improvements.
- Specific cinematics with muted audio fixed.
- Sun is missing during end of eclipse scene fix.
- Instances of loading screens appearing dark/pixelated.
- (PS4/PS5) Specific cinematics with muted audio fixed.
- (PS4/PS5) Solar Flare causing graphic corruption on Main Menu fix.
- (PS4/PS5) Graphical corruption occurs at the edge of the screen fix.
- Specific cinematics with muted audio fix.
Download free LIS Remastered update 1.04 is now available for download on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
#Life #Strange #Remastered #Update #Patch #Notes