A new KurtzPel update (February 23, 2022) is now available to download on PC (Steam). According to the official KurtzPel patch notes, the latest update added various system changes and gameplay improvements.
Since the last patch, players are experiencing problems with the game. Today’s KurtzPel patch will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
KurtzPel February 23 Update
- Rage Break function will be deleted. Now, you will be able to evade out of aerial combos by using mana.
- When you are being attacked for more than 5 seconds, Mana Evade becomes available. Mana Evade can be used by holding the [Shift] key.
- 80% of Rage Gauge will remain after death.
- Increased the Rage gained from being attacked.
- Increased the time window for Breakfall.
- Added Far Camera option, Increasing the maximum camera distance.
- Players can send friend requests and party invites with commands.
- When players unlock their first Karma, a guide on switching Karma and skills will appear.
- When an item cannot be equipped, the tooltip will display ‘Cannot Equip’ and the reason why.
- In the Manage Karma menu, the Karma Unlock UI of ‘Blazing Fist’ and ‘Diabolic Witch’ Karmas, which can be acquired by completing the [New Chaser Guide], will change.
#KurtzPel #Update #Patch #Notes #Official