Kingdoms of Amalur Re-Reckoning update 1.11 (December 21, 2021) is now available to download on PS4 and Xbox One. According to the official Kingdoms of Amalur 1.11 patch notes, the latest update added various quality of life fixes and changes. Apart from this, today’s Kingdoms of Amalur Re-Reckoning patch 1.11 also added stability fixes.
Previously, a patch was released which added a new expansion Fatesworn to the game.
Unfortunately, since the last major update, players are still facing several issues with the game. Kingdoms of Amalur Re-Reckoning version 1.11 will fix a few of these issues.
What is new in today’s Kingdoms of Amalur 1.11 (December 21, 2021) Update? – Official
- Fist fighters could get stuck floating in the air
- Headhunters quest would not remove token from player
- Michaela Vogel could be killed whilst taking part in a quest
- Chimera captain was earless
- Colet and the echoes were giving a lonely and silent concert
- Graphical glitches fixed
- Gham Bleur had problems with dialogue for players without fatesworn, should be better now
- <Invalid Loc Key> fixed and better icons on some buildings, doors
- Stash in hideout better accessible
- Skill window UI glitches fixed
- Potential freeze before final Telogrus battle
- Display order for shards changed
- Fix for Pets no longer giving loot when killed
- Fix for blocked necro crystals
- Fix for endless loading screens for players without fatesworn
Download free Kingdoms of Amalur update 1.11 on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
#Kingdoms #Amalur #Reckoning #Update #Patch #Notes