A new Killing Floor 2 update 1.61 is now available on PS4, PC, and Xbox One players. According to the official Killing Floor 2 1.61 patch notes, the latest KF2 Spring Cleaning 2022 update added quality of life improvements. Apart from this, today’s Killing Floor 2 version 1.61 also resolves issues related to weapons, map, more.
Recently, a major update added a new Day of the Zed event to the game. Unfortunately, since the last patch, many players are still experiencing several performance issues.
Today’s Killing Floor 2 version 1.61 will fix a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
Killing Floor 2 1.61 Patch notes – March 29, 2022
Top Community Issues:
- Fixed an issue where a light texture was changed globally leading to existing lights to have a bluish tinge and other visual defects.
- KF2 version 1.61 fixed an issue in Monster Ball where the music in the dance area near Hans Volter was not playing.
- Fixed an issue where spectators were incorrectly being included in player count in the Server Browser.
- KF2 update 1.61 fixed an issue in Boss Rush weekly mode where the Matriarch’s shield health was not scaling correctly across the earlier waves.
- Fixed an issue where the pop-up pause notification was incorrectly displayed when proceeding to the Lobby.
- Fixed an issue where SWAT’s Close Combat Training skill did not increase damage with 9mm or blunt damage type weapons.
- Improved Doshinegun projectiles behavior so they will behave more naturally in the environment.
- Fixed an issue where upgrading the Doshinegun semi-auto was causing it to do less damage than the auto fire mode.
- HRG Arc Generator
- Fixed an issue where HRG Arc Generator primary fire sound was playing globally.
- Fixed an issue where the Minigun’s turn speed acceleration was reduced when in players’ possession.
- Carillon Hamlet:
- Fixed multiple splatter maps across the map to display correctly.
- Fixed the spectator boundaries so spectators are no longer able to leave the map.
- Fixed multiple locations where there was missing collision for dropped weapons.
- Adjusted multiple collision volumes across the map to allow the Player to move unobstructed..
- Adjust collision allowing the collectible to be destroyed in the Forest area
- Adjusted a section of the wall in the station to render correctly.
- Fixed an issue that would intermittently cause console lock up for PS4 players.
- Improved spawning behavior of ammo. weapons, and armor pickups to prioritize spawning in the arena the player is in.
- Fixed Zed spawning so they will not get stuck on the beams in the main arena.
- Fixed multiple areas across the map display texture flickering.
- Fixed rendering of grid pattern on the walls in the computer arena.
- Fixed wooden plank to display correctly on the back side.
- Made visual improvements on the stone wall to correct color variation.
- Fixed issue where sand decals were visually floating in the main arena.
- Adjusted lights in the lobby to increase visibility of player сharacter.
- Fixed an issue where Zeds would not attack players within the Diabolic Experiment doorway area.
- Refined the Zed pathing to improve ability to navigate to players.
- Fixed an issue that was limiting the Patriarch to utilizing only one of his intro lines.
Download free Killing Floor 2 update 1.61 on PS4 and Xbox One.
#Killing #Floor #Update #Patch #Notes