Kena Bridge of Spirits update 1.08 (1.008.000) released on PS4, PS5, and PC. According to the official Kena 1.08 patch notes, the latest added offline mode, motion blur intensity option, and more. Apart from his, Kena patch 1.08 (1.008) also includes optimization improvements for the final boss fight.
Recently, a major update was released with quality of life fixes and changes. A hotfix was also released recently.
Unfortunately, since the release, players are experiencing several issues with the game. Today’s Kena version 1.08 will address a few of these issues. Read more details below.
Kena 1.08 Patch Notes
- Added support for offline mode on PC.
- Added option to reduce motion blur intensity.
- Addressed a bug where Kena had a chance to slow down or stop while running.
- Addressed inaccurate Rot count in the Village experienced by some players. The problem should no longer occur and previously save files will be fixed.
- Optimization improvements for the final boss fight.
- Fix for broken shield animation.
- Addressed minor animation, collision, and level streaming bugs.
Download free Kena update 1.07 (1.007.000) on PC and PS4, PS5.
#Kena #Update #Patch #Notes #PS4 #PS5