Kena Bridge of Spirits patch 1.16 (1.016) released on PS4, PC and PS5. According to the official Kena 1.16 patch notes, the latest update added improvements to Rot Hammer targeting and addressed various issues. Apart from his, Kena Bridge of Spirits update 1.16 (1.016.000) also fixed sensitivity setting issues.
Previously, a major update was released that added Lunar New Year Tiger Hat to the game.
Unfortunately, sine the last patch players are still facing a number of bugs and issues with the game. Today’s Kena Bridge of Spirits patch 1.16 will fix a few of these issues.
Kena 1.16 Patch Notes (Official) – March 8, 2022
- Canceling a Rot Infused Arrow/Bomb now returns a pip of Rot Courage to Kena.
- Improved Rot Hammer targeting.
- Addressed bug with enemies sometimes not spawning during a Cursed Chest fight.
- Fixed bug with moving platform in the Village Heart Caves not rising high enough.
- Addressed interaction with Hana being possible after defeating the Woodsmith.
- Fixed bug where Mask view would not always enter first-person.
- Addressed sensitivity setting not affecting Photo Mode and the Mask.
- Improved camera control to more closely match the in-game camera.
- Addressed bug with Corrupted Taro getting stuck when bound at the wrong moment.
- Fixed small animation bugs.
- Addressed control remapping menu bug.
Download free Kena update 1.16 (1.016.000) on PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5.
#Kena #Bridge #Spirits #Patch #Notes