IOSoccer New Year 2022 is now rolling out on PC(Steam). According to the official IOSoccer patch notes, the latest update added fully support the Hide Stadium feature, and the new dynamic crowd.
Since the last patch, players are experiencing problems with the game. Today’s IOSoccer Winter Update 2021 will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
IOSoccer Patch Notes – January 17, 2022
New & Updated Stadia
- Fixed map-specific issues with Hide Stadium mode, including on 8v8_coral, and 8v8_nightfall
- Fixed bug in 4v4_indoor causing player to spawn in floor
- Fixed incorrect flag used for Turkey kit
- Fixed broken banners rendering in Hide Stadium mode
- Fixed issue with bind_slots command (to bind slot keys for warmup menus)
- Removed Santa hats (see you next year)
#IOSoccer #Year #Update #Patch #Notes