Insurgency Sandstorm update 1.11 (Hotfix 6) released on PC. According to the official Insurgency Sandstorm patch notes, the latest hotfix brings various bug fixes and gameplay changes.
Previously, a big Operation Warlord update released which added a new map (Gap), a new game mode (Ambush), new weapons, and much more.
Unfortunately, players are still experiencing several issues while playing the game. Today’s Insurgency Sandstorm patch will fix a few of these issues. Read full details below.
Insurgency Sandstorm February 24 Update Patch Notes
- Fixed an issue where a website would continuously pop-up to request the player to link their Steam and Epic accounts.
- Fixed an issue where EAC could kick players from the game if they did not link their Steam and Epic accounts.
- There is an issue where unsubscribing from a mod may result in a client crash.
- There is an issue where cooking an incendiary grenade will cause it to disappear or fall through the map.
- There is an issue where reporting players may be unsuccessful.
- There is an issue where the toggle crouch button doesn’t exit from the crouch position. Sprinting or jumping will exit the crouch state.
- There are clipping issues on certain cosmetics.
- There is an issue where players sometimes spawn with default security cosmetics regardless of their team.
Download free Insurgency Sandstorm patch 1.11 on PC Steam.
#Insurgency #Sandstorm #Update #Patch #Notes #Hotfix