Insurgency Sandstorm update 1.11 (Hotfix) is now available to download on PC. According to the official Insurgency Sandstorm patch notes, the latest hotfix brings various bug fixes and gameplay changes.
Previously, a big Operation Warlord update released which added a new map (Gap), a new game mode (Ambush), new weapons, and much more.
Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing several issues while playing the game. Today’s Insurgency Sandstorm patch will fix a few of these issues.
Read full details below.
Insurgency Sandstorm Operation Warlord Patch Notes – November 26, 2021
- Fixed a crash that could occur when AI interacted with objects on community servers.
- Fixed an issue where players were getting kicked from servers due to an EAC issue.
- Addressed a bug where the Balaclava cosmetic would float above the character in-game when equipped along with headgear.
- Fixed an issue where the party leader was unable to kick party members.
- Fixed an issue where the Combat Glasses colour variations did not change colours in the Customization menu.
- Moved the “Pre-Order Content,” which contained the Peacemaker and Warlord gear sets, under the Gear Sets section in the in-game store.
- AI teammates in co-op modes now use the bBots setting to be in line with pre-1.11 behaviour.
- Addressed a bug where the new Domination classes were not appearing in the Loadouts menu.
- Fixed lighting issues on Outskirts and Hideout.
Download free Insurgency Sandstorm patch 1.11 on PC Steam.
#Insurgency #Sandstorm #Update #Patch #Notes #Hotfix