Insurgency Sandstorm update 1.10 is now available to download on PS4 and Xbox One. According to the official Insurgency Sandstorm patch notes, the latest hotfix 6 added some minor bug fixes and gameplay improvments.
Read full details below.
Insurgency Sandstorm 1.10 Patch Notes
- Reduced instances of players being able to hear enemies over the radio channels
- Addressed a bullet exploit that gave players a significant advantage
- Addressed an exploit on Outskirts that allowed players to prone in the water
- Addressed an issue where loadout and cosmetic presets would get wiped after a map change or game restart
- Addressed an issue where the 2x-1x OKP reticle did not glow while ADSing with NVGs equipped
Addressed an issue where the dropped magazines of the MK18 equipped with the Desert Hex weapon skin did not have the correct texture
- Addressed an animation issue when pulling the charge handle in 1P when reloading the M240 equipped with the extended magazine upgrade
- Addressed an issue where the True Grit weapon skin was not being applied to all weapon attachments and upgrades
There is an issue where there was a chance of players entering a desync state when swapping weapons during respawn which caused players to be unable to deal damage
- There is an issue where the collision of the tanks are wider than what is seen on Powerplant
- There may be a chance where the Survival cosmetics, Dissident and Battleworn do not unlock after a player’s first successful victory of Survival mode
Download free Insurgency Sandstorm patch 1.10 on PC Steam.