Insurgency Sandstorm update 1.04 is now available to download on PS4 and Xbox One. According to the official Insurgency Sandstorm 1.04 patch notes, the latest update added various bug fixes and gameplay improvements. Apart from this, Insurgency Sandstorm patch 1.04 also added stability fixes.
Previously, a major update was released with various tweaks and fixes.
Unfortunately, players are still facing a number of issues with the game. Today’s Atlas patch 1.04 will fix a few of these issues.
Insurgency Sandstorm 1.04 Patch Notes – October 8, 2021
The Assault Pack is now live on Steam, PlayStation, and Xbox! This is only available for those who have purchased the Gold Edition / Year 2 Pass. We got pictures!
The Brain ‘em Playlist is now live on consoles! Sharpen your knives, prime those explosives, and aim for the head! Go collect them headshots! Live from now until Oct 19th.
- Game crashes that have been affecting all consoles (Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 4 Pro, PlayStation 4 Slim, and PlayStation 5).
- Note: we have disabled 4K on PS4 Pro and PS5 as a temporary measure while we continue to look for a more permanent fix.
- Year 1, Year 2, DLC, and purchased cosmetics unlocking issues should be solved for some players.
- Fixed the toggle optic / lean bug.
- Fixed an issue where loadout and cosmetic presets would get wiped after a map change or game restart.
- Fixed an issue where the Red Dark weapon skin would not appear on the character on the Main Menu after being selected or equipped via Customization or Loadout selection.
- Fixed an issue where the Warlord Gold-Plated AKM weapon skin was missing from the Loadout Menu.
- Fixed an issue where selecting the Peacemaker and Universal Digital weapon skins in the Loadout Menu would not equip the weapon skin.
- Fixed an issue where the weapon sway while ADSing was missing.
- Fixed some visual issues related to smoke.
- Fixed multiple issues related to mistranslated text or unlocalized text
- Fixes issues related to Call Vote.
- In-game store can now be accessed from the Customise menu.
- Now able to open the Region Preferences menu while in queue for a game.
- Tell West map added to Firefight mode.
Download free Insurgency Sandstorm update 1.04 on PlayStation 4.
#Insurgency #Sandstorm #Update #Patch #Notes #PS4 #Xbox