Insurgency Sandstorm PS4 update 1.11 is now available to download on PS4, PS5, PC, and Xbox. According to the official Insurgency Sandstorm 1.11 patch notes, the latest update added a new map, weapons, gear, and much more. Apart from this, Insurgency Sandstorm patch 1.11 also includes a long list of bug fixes and gameplay changes.
Previously, a major update was released with various tweaks and fixes.
Unfortunately, since the last patch, players are still facing a number of issues with the game. Today’s Insurgency Sandstorm patch 1.11 will fix a few of these issues.
Insurgency Sandstorm update 1.09 Patch Notes (Operation Glasshouse)
New Map: Prison
A penitentiary under attack! Breakout of Mabarak Prison as the Insurgents, or lock it down as Security in this new free close-quarters combat map. Prison was a winning entry in the community map contest.
Prison supports the following game modes:
- Checkpoint Security
- Checkpoint Insurgents
- Push Security
- Push Insurgents
New Weapons: KSG and KS-23
Operation: Glasshouse brings two new shotguns to the game: the KS-23 for Insurgents (2 supply points) and the KSG for Security (4 supply points). Both weapons support Optic and Barrel upgrades, along with unique iron sights.
- Added the KS-23 and KSG to the Firing Range.
- Added the KS-23 and KSG to Survival Crates.
New Free Cosmetics: Captive and Detainer
The Insurgent Forces have assaulted and breached the oppressive Mabarak Prison at multiple points of entry, allowing the Captive to use the ensuing chaos to mount their escape. Meanwhile, the Security Forces strike back at the invaders and send in the Detainer to apprehend and subdue the escapees.
The Captive and Detainer sets are free with the Operation: Glasshouse update.
- Captive Headcap (Facewear)
- Bandholz (Facial Hair)
- Captive Shirt (Torso)
- Captive Pants (Legs)
- Captive (Tattoo)
- Hands-free Headset (Headgear)
- Detainer Jacket (Torso)
- Detainer Pants (Legs)
New DLC: The Glasshouse Set Bundle
New DLC cosmetics are available for purchase. They are included in the Year 2 pass for those of you who have it standalone or via the Gold Edition. These cosmetic items can be combined with others in-game. Buying DLC helps us to continue work on Insurgency: Sandstorm post-launch, and we greatly appreciate the support!
Here is a breakdown of each cosmetic.
S.O.R.T. Gear Set for Security
- S.O.R.T. Helmet (Headgear)
- S.O.R.T. Top (Torso)
- S.O.R.T. Pants (Legs)
- S.O.R.T. Boots (Feet)
- Baton (Melee weapon skin)
Woodland Weapon Skin Set for Security
- Honey Badger
- AUG A3
- Tavor 7
- M110 SASS
Brute Gear Set for Insurgents*
- Brute (Head)
- Brute Mask (Facewear)
- Brute Top & Tattoo (Torso)
- Brute Bottom (Legs)
- Brute Boots (Feet)
- Shiv (Melee Weapon skin)
Carbon Fiber Weapon Skin Set for Insurgents
- Alpha AK
- AS Val
- Famas F1
- Browning HP
- Brute (Head) can be changed, but the haircut cannot.
- Brute Mask (Facewear) can be changed.
- Brute Top (Torso) is locked. Due to the larger size of the Brute arms, the torso/arms/tattoo are a package deal. As such, the shirt and tattoos cannot be changed independent of the torso.
- Skin tone can be changed to Light and Medium.
- All other cosmetic items in the Brute set can be swapped out as normal.
- There is a visible gap in the Brute torso when using the Malik head.
Download free Insurgency Sandstorm update 1.11 on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
#Insurgency #Sandstorm #Console #Update #Patch #Notes