Inscryption update 0.28 (Kaycee’s Mod 0.24) is now available to download on PC(Steam). According to the official Inscryption patch notes, the latest update brings some minor changes to the game.
Previously, a big update was released with various quality of life improvements.
Unfortunately, players are facing various issues with the game. Today’s Inscryption patch 0.28 will address a few of these issues.
Read more details below.
Inscryption Patch Notes – February 3, 2022
- The final Rare card has been added to Kaycee’s Mod! It is only available via a unique starter deck unlocked in the late challenge levels.
- Starter deck rejiggering: Bones deck is changed to be more canine-centric, a new (somewhat boring but necessary) bird-themed starter deck is added, and the unlock order is rearranged a bit.
- Remastered 3D model of Leshy’s camera with a light-up sigil when you snap a pic of him (thanks @lumoize10!)
- New sound effects for the Wiseclock and Magickal Bleach items (thanks Jonah!)
- Extra attacks from Trifurcated / Bifurcated / Double Strike now stack.
- Long Elk buff: It discards its hideous Vertebrae as it shambles across the board.
- Kaycee has decided to nerf the Fecundity Sigil, making it so that the copied card does not have the sigil. This only applies to Kaycee’s Mod.
- The Trader has run out of patience for your lousy pelts. She refuses to trade for your pelts if they are infested with Pelt Lice.
- Fixed: Bugs related to reviewing deck during a Cave Trial.
Download free Inscryption update 0.28 on PC (Steam).
#Inscryption #Kaycees #Mod #Update #Patch #Notes