Inscryption update 0.24 (Kaycee’s Mod 0.24) is now available to download on PC(Steam). According to the official Inscryption patch notes, the latest update added quality of life improvements.
Previously, a big update was released with various quality of life improvements.
Unfortunately, players are facing various issues with the game. Today’s Inscryption patch 0.24 will address a few of these issues.
Read more details below.
Inscryption Patch Notes – January 5, 2022
- A strange gramophone has appeared in the cabin.
- Added text to the pause menu that shows what map number you are on.
- Only punish an aborted run if the End Run card is used during the first map. Losing legitimately will start the next run with the full 2 Rabbit Pelts. Also added dialogue to explain what is happening.
- Any card with a Touch of Death sigil can poison the campfire survivors.
- The Trial of Kin can be passed with 2 identical cards, even if they do not belong to a tribe.
- Ijiraq’s disguise appears with red eyes when viewing your deck.
- Fixed: Part 1 finale boons trial bug.
- Fixed: Mushrooms when picking Rare Cards not moving when viewing deck.
Download free Inscryption update 0.24 on PC (Steam).
#Inscryption #Kaycees #Mod #Update #Patch #Notes