A new Icarus update is available on PC (Steam). According to the official Icarus patch notes, the latest update added various tweaks and changes. Apart from this, Icarus patch also includes a long list of bug fixes and gameplay improvements.
Unfortunately, since the last major update, players are facing several issues. Today’s Icarus patch will address a few of these errors.
Also, check Icarus best graphics settings here.
Icarus Patch Notes – November 29, 2022
- Fixed SANDBOX, INFLUX & WETWORK missions which where blocked from completion due to them only checking for the pre-mesh swap actors.
- Fixed a client crash that could occurring when spawning a reward pod upon completion of an open world mission, this was caused by the particle system attached.
- Fixed Map Blockers in STYX re-appearing when the mission was reloaded and not being destroyed as intended as part of the quest. This will not fix missions in progress.
- Fixed for dropship spawns not reloading correctly and allowing multiple players to drop in the same location.
- Fixed Dynamic Cache and Collect missions with clients and servers having their crates & dead prospectors in different locations.
Currently, Icarus servers are down on PS(Steam). Check Icarus server status here.
Download free Icarus update on PC (Steam).
#Icarus #Update #Patch #Notes #Details