Icarus update 184.108.40.206886 is now available to download on PC (Steam) players. According to the official Icarus patch notes, the latest update brings new changes, fixes, and adjustments.
Previously, a major update added a new mission (STATION TO STATION), new hardcore mission variants, and more.
Unfortunately, since the last major update players are facing several issues since the last major patch. Today’s Icarus patch 220.127.116.11762 will address a few of these errors.
Also, check Icarus best graphics settings here.
What is new in Icarus February 4 Update?
- Added settings menu option to automatically skip intro video (once loading is complete).
- Added Building Upgrade Tool support for all pieces and materials.
- Added Farm plots now track if they can see the sky straight above them, and if they have any glass buildables around them. No sky, and no greenhouse will lead to a 50% speed reduction in growth. The presence of a greenhouse building will allow full growth speed regardless of seeing the sky directly, and will increase growth speed by 50%.
- Changed farming to be more dynamic, by decreasing growth time and increasing yield rates for many crop types.
- Added Mushrooms can now be grown in crop plots.
- Added more information to tooltips on farming plots and their crops.
What is fixed in Icarus February 4 Update?
- Optimized the logic around plant growth.
- Changed knife throw to require a higher minimum charge, to reduce instances of accidental throws. Decreased accuracy and range slightly.
- Fixed issue preventing fish from spawning on some outposts.
- Identified and optimized several of the most expensive building piece meshes.
- Updated existing and added several new loading screens.
- Improved prospect select screen by adding better visibility of the availability of insurance and updated prospect images. Also tidied up layout of available prospects.
- Fixed issue with recipe UI window scaling.
- Fixed some character names not being displayed correctly on the Mission Report lobby info panel.
- Fixed claimed prospect prompt text expanding outside of its window.
- Updated Infected Wound description to mention Antibiotics instead of Antiseptics.
- Fixed Wine giving the incorrect buff when consumed, and returning the wrong empty vessel for reuse.
- Fixed issue where Concrete Furnace visuals defaulted to show the furnace as ‘on’.
- Improved ability to place trophies on other deployables, such as fireplaces. Also improved Fireplace collision mesh.
- Fixed issues with existing prospects if changes are made to the map while they’re still in progress.
- Fixed missing ‘Consume Stack’ option for Carrots.
Currently, Icarus servers are down on PS(Steam). Check Icarus server status here.
Download free Icarus update 18.104.22.168886 for PC (Steam).
#Icarus #Update #Patch #Notes #Official