Icarus update 126.96.36.199762 is now available to download on PC (Steam) players. According to the official Icarus patch notes, the latest update includes a large number of map fixes, cave updates, balance changes, and performance optimizations.
Previously, a major update added a new mission (STATION TO STATION), new hardcore mission variants and more.
Unfortunately, since the last major update players are facing several issues since the last major patch. Today’s Icarus patch 188.8.131.52762 will address a few of these errors.
Also, check Icarus best graphics settings here.
What is new in Icarus January 28 Update?
- Added crops to outposts.
- Added mushrooms to arctic caves.
- Increased quantity of mineral deposits in many caves, to increase overall availability of resources.
- Added first-pass of new cave locations.
What is fixed in Icarus January 28 Update?
- Created new recipe sets for Tier 4 crafting benches including Electric Carpentry Bench, Electric Masonry Bench, Chemistry Bench, which combined multiple lower-tier recipes into the new machines.
- Fixed crafting bench recipes not properly accounting for stats which reduce resource costs.
- Added several recipes to the Carpentry Bench that fit with the theme of home construction, from the crafting table and player crafting.
- Increased crafting queue from 5 to 10 entries on several Tier 4 benches.
- Decreased the cost of early Tier 4 bench recipes (Decreased Fabricator Electronics to 60->30, and removed Steel Ingot requirement, changed Material Processor from 80->60, Increased Electronics cost of Electrical Masonry Bench, Carpentry Bench, and Chemistry Bench to 20). Minor other changes to secondary resources in T4 machine recipes.
- Added new alternate recipes for Composite Paste, which can substitute the Gold requirement with Platinum.
- Reduced player crafting speed to be more in line with benches.
- Decreased crafting speed of Stone and Concrete building pieces.
- Decreased crafting speed of most Mortar and Pestle recipes.
- Decreased crafting speed of Herbalism recipes.
- Added text to indicate when loading is complete, and the intro video is now skippable.
- Fixed issue where Bosses could sometimes not spawn in ‘Broken Arrow : Recovery’
- Fixed several gaps in the terrain.
- Moved wild squash plants from the forest to the desert biome.
- Removed some instances of trees placed inside mountains.
- Fixed issue where rivers could flicker in certain lighting conditions.
- Fixed issue with some problematic dropship locations.
- Fixed several caves that were missing resource deposits and other cave functionality.
- Fixed some caves not using their biome-appropriate assets.
- Fixed visual issue caused by ambient occlusion on foliage at certain distances.
- Improved both visuals and performance on some rock assets.
- Improved performance of triplanar shader.
- Fixed issue causing players to be incorrectly flagged as inside a cave at a specific location.
- Improved performance of desert rocks.
- Fixed issue preventing fish from spawning correctly in many water bodies.
- Improved visuals of distant terrain on outposts.
- Added more sand to the desert.
- Improved shadow performance in caves.
- Improved collisions for some cave rocks, to reduce instances where players could not reach the entirety of some mineral deposits.
- Improved performance of in-game map screen.
Currently, Icarus servers are down on PS(Steam). Check Icarus server status here.
Download free Icarus update 184.108.40.206762 for PC (Steam).
#Icarus #Update #Patch #Notes #Official