Hunt Showdown update 1.8 (Hotfix 18.104.22.168) released on PC (Steam). According to the official Hunt Showdown patch notes, the latest update added quality of life changes and fixes. Apart from this, today’s Hunt Showdown patch 1.8 also includes stability fixes.
Previously, a major update 1.8 added new changes, improvements, and more.
Unfortunately, since the last patch, players are experiencing issues with the game. Today’s Hunt Showdown patch 1.8 will fix a few of these issues.
Hunt Showdown 1.8 Hotfix (22.214.171.124)Patch Notes – March 31, 2022
- Fixed a bug that prevented hunters from being able to sprint or crouch after being revived after a reconnect.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Y-Axis for controllers to not be affected by the “Turning Extra Strength” settings.
- Addressed a bug where bundles were displaying a different price and discount amount that what was intended.
- Fixed an issue that caused hunters to spin when opening the map while moving the mouse to the left.
- Fixed a bug that caused active boosts to show as 0% while in the match.
- Addressed a bug that caused the lobby event audio not play correctly.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when entering the bundle page when an expired bundle was still visible.
- Addressed a bug that caused the Orwellian effigies that drop from the boss to fall through objects.
Download free Hunt Showdown update 1.8 on PlayStation 4, Xbox and PC (Steam).
#Hunt #Showdown #Update #Patch #Notes #Hotfix