Hunt Showdown update 1.8.1 (Hotfix) is now rolling out on PS4, Xbox and PC (Steam). According to the official Hunt Showdown 1.8.1 patch notes, the latest hotfix added fixes for the lack of revive noise and Hunters not rendering at the correct distances. Apart from this, today’s Hunt Showdown patch 1.8.1 also includes stability fixes.
Previously, a major update added a new Quest system – “Summons” as well as two new grunt AI variants.
Unfortunately, since the last patch, players are facing bugs and issues with the game. Today’s Hunt Showdown patch 1.8.1 will fix a few of these issues.
Hunt Showdown patch 1.8.1 notes (Hotfix)
- Added a fix for the lack of revive noise.
- Addressed a bug where Hunters not rendering at the correct distances.
- Added various stability fixes.
- Added performance improvements.
- Other minor under the hood fixes.
Download free Hunt Showdown update 1.8.1 on PlayStation 4, Xbox and PC (Steam).
#Hunt #Showdown #Update #Patch #Notes #Hotfix