Hunt Showdown update 184.108.40.206 is now available to download on PC (Steam). According to the official Hunt Showdown patch notes, the latest hotfix brings critical fixes and changes. Apart from this, today’s Hunt Showdown patch 220.127.116.11 also includes performance improvements.
Previously, a major update added a new map (DSalle), audio improvements, balancing, and bug fixes. Recently, a hotfix was also added a new weapon (Scottfield No.3 Revolver), audio changes, and other fixes.
Unfortunately, since the last patch, players are experiencing issues with the game. Today’s Hunt Showdown patch 18.104.22.168 will fix a few of these issues.
Hunt Showdown 22.214.171.124 patch notes – October 21, 2021
- Addressed an issue that allowed players to sprint through concertina mines without being damaged.
- Addressed an issue where the Scottfield would appear under the ground when dropped by a dead Hunter.
- Addressed an issue that caused the unlock ranks of the Caldwell Pax and Caldwell Rival were incorrect. Pax is back to Rank 18 and the Rival is back to Rank 10.
- Addressed an issue that allowed players to “kill” dead hunters that had disconnected from the game. This also caused those dead hunters to appear in Dark sight.
- Addressed an issue that caused a placed bear trap to go off instantly when set on a dead hunter.
- Addressed an issue that allowed players to spectate dead or Hunters that had already extracted.
- Fixed a localization error in the description of the Scottfield incendiary ammo in the Book of weapons.
- Fixed a localization issue with the description text for the Scottfield in German.
- Fixed some typos in the German description of the Scottfield in the store, roster tab and the Bloodline progression page.
Download free Hunt Showdown update 126.96.36.199 on PC (Steam).
#Hunt #Showdown #Update #Patch #Notes #Official