A new Hunt Showdown update 1.40 (1.7 Hotfix) is now available to download on PS4 and Xbox One. According to the official Hunt Showdown 1.40 patch notes, the latest hotfix brings tweaks, some changes, and gameplay optimizations. Apart from this, today’s Hunt Showdown console patch 1.40 also includes stability fixes.
Previously, a major update removed the 30 fps cap on the Xbox Series S/X and PS5.
Unfortunately, players are still experiencing several issues since the release. Today’s Hunt Showdown version 1.40 will fix a few of these issues.
What is new in Hunt Showdown Console Update 1.40 Patch Notes? – November 29, 2021
- Addressed an issue that resulted in Hunters being invincible and unkillable.
- Addressed an issue that caused the news feed to appear on screen after each game session.
- Fixed an issue that caused navigating with the arrow keys or D-pad might not behave as intended.
- Addressed an issue that caused enemy hunters to not be highlighted in Dark sight after disconnecting form the mission
- Addressed an issue that caused some UI elements to appear behind the player profile on the after-match screen.
- Addressed an issue that resulted in the Vetterli High Velocity ammo to have the wrong image in the book of weapons.
- Fixed several issues that could occur when banishing a boss while a member of your team has been downed.
- Fixed an issue that resulted in downed players receiving their full HP back when a banish was initiated.
Download free Hunt Showdown update 1.40 on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, and Xbox.
#Hunt #Showdown #Update #Patch #Notes #PS4 #Xbox