Guerrilla has released a new Horizon Forbidden West update 1.11 (1.011) on PS4 and PS5 players. According to the official Horizon Forbidden West 1.11 patch notes, the latest update added a long list of bug fixes and gameplay changes. Apart from this, Horizon Forbidden West version 1.11 (1.011.000) also includes balancing changes, fixes for Rebel Camps Devil’s Grasp and First Forge, Melee Pits, and more.
Previously, a major update 1.07 was released that added an “Always Off” option for weapons & ammo and tools & potions in the Custom HUD options, a fix to speak to Porguf during side quest “Breaking Even”, and more. Recently, update 1.08 was also released.
Unfortunately, players are still facing a number of issues with the game. Horizon Forbidden West version 1.11 will address a few of these issues.
Horizon Forbidden West Patch 1.11 Notes
- Addressed a bug in Main Quest “The Broken Sky” where sometimes players were not able to interact with or follow Kotallo after fast traveling away and progressing through other side content.
- Addressed a bug in Main Quest “The Wings Of The Ten” where in rare occasions the objective would not update upon returning to the Base, blocking progression.
- Fixed multiple conditional progression issues in Side Quest “Thirst For The Hunt”.
- Addressed a bug in Side Quest “Boom Or Bust” where overriding any of the machines during the “Kill the Machines” objective would not progress the quest.
- Fixed multiple instances of machines that would get outside of the player’s reach during Side Quest objectives, thus conditionally blocking progression.
- Addressed a bug in Rebel Camp Devil’s Grasp where sometimes the “Search the Command Center” objective could not be completed.
- Addressed a bug in Rebel Camp First Forge where the player can miss obtaining the Sun Scourge bow by reloading a save after looting Asera. NOTE: This will not affect save games of people who “lost” the bow due to reloading the save after picking up the bow but before talking to Erend. These players can revisit Asera’s corpse. Asera’s corpse will always respawn until players have looted the bow from her. Please, take the bow so she can stop haunting the West.
- Addressed a bug with Keruf’s “Missing Gear” salvage contract where the contract could not be completed if the player acquired multiples of the required items.
- Addressed a bug in the Plainsong Hunting Grounds where trials could sometimes not be started or completed.
- Addressed a bug with Melee Pits progression.
- Addressed a bug where player level instead of kill count could influence whether Apex or Evolved machines would spawn in the open world instead of standard variants.
- Addressed a bug with the Bristleback where the Apex version would never spawn in the open world.
- Addressed a bug with the Plowhorn where the Apex Plowhorn would not contain the Apex Plowhorn Heart.
- Addressed a bug with the Rockbreaker where “Mining Claws” could not be collected from an Apex Rockbreaker after detaching them.
- Addressed a bug with the Slaughterspine where looting the Plasma Earthblaster from the Apex Slaughterspine would contain one metal shard, instead of Volatile Sludge and Crystal Braiding.
- Tweaked drop rates for the Snapmaw’s “Dispersal Tanks” loot.
- Addressed a bug with the Skydrifter where the Skydrifter would stand in the air.
- Addressed a bug with the Thunderjaw where the regular (non-Apex) version would never spawn in the open world.
- Disciplined a Tideripper caught showing off by slip and sliding across their designated habitat.
- Addressed a bug with the Widemaw where its throat keeps spinning after it has been killed.
- Addressed a bug with humanoid enemies where applying the killing blow with a Spike Thrower could cause the enemies to freeze in place instead of dying and falling to the ground.
- Rebalanced the unintentional change on Legendary weapons.
- Addressed a bug with the upgrade path for Death-Seeker’s Shadow: Increased Impact Damage for Advance Hunter Arrows with the first upgrade.
- Addressed a bug with Death-Seeker’s Shadow and Lightning Hunter Bow where crafting Advanced Shock Hunter arrows would draw resources from the stash.
- Addressed a bug with Shredders where sometimes the reload and toss animation did not play.
- Addressed a bug with Shredders where Advanced Shredders would use the same icon as normal Shredders.
- Addressed a bug with the Shredder Satchel where the Workbench menu states that the maximum number of Advanced Shredders is increased to 12, but the actual maximum number in-game was 11.
- Fixed an incorrect statement in the tutorial text for the Purgewater tutorial. The text used to state ‘Once in this state, their elemental attacks are disabled and they become more vulnerable to Frost and Shock attacks.‘ This has been changed to ‘Once in this state, their elemental attacks are disabled and their resistance to all elemental damage and states is reduced.’
- Addressed a bug with Coils and Weaves where mods that are meant to increase impact damage instead increase all damage.
- Addressed a bug with Coils and Weaves where weaves that grant multiple defense increases show the Plasma Weave icon.
- Fixed an edge case where pressing the “throw” action for Rocks would perform a Heavy Melee instead. Stealth players, don’t celebrate too loud, the machines will hear you!
- Addressed a bug with Hunter Bows where the reload animation plays incorrectly when using Advanced Elemental or Targeting arrows. Players should now be able to fire arrows more rapidly.
- Addressed a bug with the Carja Wanderer, Nora Sentinel and Nora Tracker armor where resistances would decrease when upgrading them.
- Activating a new quest prompt when it shows up in the HUD will now correctly highlight that quest in the Quests tab in the journal.
- Addressed a bug where trying to access a workbench after selling all weapons would result in an infinite black screen.
- Action prompts and quest markers can now be hidden in the custom HUD settings.
- Improved visibility in the underwater section of the San Francisco Challenge Ruin Hobart Office.
- Changed the sort order on some vegetation assets to improve rendering time.
- Made adjustments to the dynamic resolution system to scale better.
Performance and Stability
- Multiple crash fixes.
- Multiple streaming fixes in game and in cinematics.
- Added subtitles for the lyrics of the title song, “In The Flood”. Time for a karaoke session!
- Added a “Toggle” option in the Settings menu for loot actions.
- Fixed multiple control remapping conflicts.
- Fixed a default control conflict between Mount Light Attack and Select/Deselect Track while in Focus mode.
- Addressed a bug where Aloy could become locked in an animation if a Valor Surge was activated while using a zipline.
- Addressed a bug where killing a hovering Stormbird could sometimes result in its corpse being stuck in a floating position.
- Addressed a bug where difficulty-related settings could be enabled in difficulty modes that did not allow them.
- Fixed multiple instances where Aloy could get stuck in geometry.
- Multiple fixes to Aloy’s animations.
- Multiple audio fixes and improvements.
- Multiple lighting fixes and improvements in cinematics.
- Multiple fixes and improvements to body and facial animations in cinematics.
- Multiple fixes and improvements to NPC animations and to NPC props in settlements.
- Multiple localization fixes and improvements.
- Multiple other bug fixes.
Download free for HFW patch update 1.11 (1.011.000) on PlayStation 4 and PlayStations 5.
#Horizon #Forbidden #West #Update #Patch #Notes