Guerrilla has released a new Horizon Forbidden West update 1.08 (1.008) on PS4 and PS5. According to the official Horizon Forbidden West 1.08 patch notes. the update added a long list of bug fixes and gameplay adjustments. Apart from this, Horizon Forbidden West update 1.08 (1.008.000) will also include several tweaks and bug fixes.
Please note that some patch notes may contain SPOILERS.
Recently, a major update was released that added an “Always Off” option for weapons & ammo and tools & potions in the Custom HUD options, a fix to speak to Porguf during side quest “Breaking Even”, and more. Unfortunately, since the release, players are facing a number of issues with the game. Horizon Forbidden West version 1.08 will address a few of these issues.
Horizon Forbidden West Patch 1.08 Notes – March 16, 2022
FIXES AND IMPROVEMENTS
- Addressed a bug in the main quest ‘To The Brink’ where using Silent Strike on a quest-specific Bristleback would teleport the player to Chainscrape.
- Addressed a bug in the main quest ‘The Dying Lands’ where Varl and Zo would sometimes idle outside of Plainsong and block progression.
- Addressed a bug in the main quest ‘The Dying Lands’ where Aloy’s companions would not lead the way after restarting from a specific save.
- Addressed a bug in the main quest ‘The Broken Sky’ where reloading a certain save could sometimes disable fast travel unintentionally.
- HFW update 1.08 addressed a bug in main quest ‘Cradle of Echoes’ where loading a save created on the previous patch would cause Aloy to be stuck in the Base.
- Addressed a bug in main quest ‘Thebes’ where Aloy’s breathing sounds were playing during a cinematic sequence.
- Addressed a bug in main quest ‘All That Remains’ where restarting from a certain save would cause Aloy to spawn in the Base and unable to leave.
- Addressed a bug in side quest ‘The Bristlebacks’ where Ulvund didn’t get the memo and stuck around in Chainscrape after the quest was completed.
- Addressed a bug in side quest ‘What Was Lost’ where Kotallo would sometimes become unresponsive when reloading from a specific save.
- Addressed a bug in side quest ‘Blood For Blood’ where Kavvoh and Arokkeh could not be interacted with in specific circumstances, blocking progression.
- HFW patch 1.08 addressed a bug in side quest ‘Forbidden Legacy’ where fast traveling during the Slitherfang encounter would cause the machine to not respawn, thus blocking progression.
- Addressed a bug in side quest ‘The Roots that Bind’ where the quest objective “Go to the Drumroot” would not complete after damaging the Widemaws from a large distance.
- Addressed a bug in errand quest ‘Call And Response’ where killing the enemies before receiving the objective to do so could block progression.
- Addressed a bug in Gauntlet Run, where passing the finish line in last place would result in a win in specific circumstances.
- Fixed several issues with specific Firegleam and Metal Flower icons not being displayed on the map.
- Addressed a bug where Firegleam icons would not be correctly removed from the map once the related activity was completed.
- Addressed a bug where fast travel would be disabled in specific circumstances when loading a save made while playing Machine Strike.
- HFW update 1.08 addressed a bug where the Machine Strike UI would briefly flicker at the end of a game.
- Addressed a bug where Aloy wouldn’t appear wet anymore after being in water.
- Multiple graphics fixes and improvements in cinematics.
- Multiple visual improvements in shadows and clouds.
- Addressed a bug where Photo Mode controls would be frozen when initiating Photo Mode during a swan dive.
Performance and Stability
- Multiple crash fixes.
- Multiple performance and streaming improvements in cinematics.
- Removed multiple unintentional loading screens and black screens.
- Fixed multiple instances of streaming and visual popping.
- Made several improvements to the NPCs’ movement and animations in settlements.
- Made it easier to tag individual components when using motion aiming and scanning machines.
- When picking up potions or tools that don’t fit in your toolbelt anymore they are now moved to the stash.
- Several balancing changes to weapons and enemies.
- Fixed several instances where Aloy could get stuck in geometry.
- Addressed a bug where the ‘All Machine Types Scanned’ trophy could be easily missed during the final main quest ‘Singularity’.
- Fix for the mount call sometimes causing the flying mount to be spawned in undesirable positions and in rare cases be unreachable.
- Several datapoints that are located in areas that the player could not return to are now automatically unlocked upon the player leaving that space.
- Fixed multiple instances of specific music tracks getting stuck and repeating.
Download free for HFW patch update 1.08 (1.008.000) on PlayStation 4 and PlayStations 5.
#Horizon #Forbidden #West #Update #Patch #Notes