Guerrilla has released a new Horizon Forbidden West patch 1.05 (1.005.000) on PS4 and PS5. According to the official Horizon Forbidden West 1.05 patch notes. the latest update added a long list of bug fixes and quality of life improvements. Apart from this, Horizon Forbidden West patch 1.05 (1.005) also includes stability fixes.
Previously, the Horizon Forbidden West day 1 patch was released with various bug fixes. Unfortunately, since the release, players are facing a number of issues with the game. Today’s Horizon Forbidden West version 1.05 will address a few of these issues.
What is fixed in Horizon Forbidden West 1.05? – February 23, 2022
Addressed a bug in main quest ‘Reach for the Stars’ where reloading a certain auto-save after completing the first quest could block progression.
- Addressed a bug during interlude ‘The Eye of the Earth’ where Aloy could fall out of the world after skipping a cinematic.
- Addressed a bug in main quest ‘Cradle of Echoes’ where Varl would wander off on a reload from save.
- Addressed a bug in main quest ‘The Sea of Sands’ affecting several grapple points.
Side Quests and Errands
Addressed a bug in side quest ‘Blood Choke’ where Atekka would appear to fall out of the sky.
- Fixed a progression issue in side quest ‘In The Fog’ related to fast travel during the quest.
- Addressed a bug in errand quest ‘Night of Lights’ where a pullable box could get stuck and block the quest progression.
Addressed a bug where Relic Ruin: The Daunt could not be started in certain circumstances.
- Addressed a bug in salvage contract The Greenswell: Plowhorn and the Plants where an optional objective could not be completed if the required item was sent to the player stash.
- A rogue Tallneck near The Sand of the Sentinels that would sometimes change the direction of its route has been disciplined.
The Second Chance skill should now work correctly.
- Addressed a bug where the camera had an unintended position when using certain weapon techniques.
Image oversharpening in HDR mode has been corrected.
- Addressed a bug where some settlements would stream in, then stream out in certain circumstances.
- Addressed a bug where the HUD would flicker when the player performs a loot action.
- Addressed a bug where rapidly opening and closing the map could cause graphical anomalies.
- Addressed a bug where Aloy’s animation would sometimes jitter rapidly when climbing after picking up a plant has been fixed.
- Fixed a global issue where the direction of Aloy’s gaze, or that of certain NPCs, was incorrect.
- Fixed several instances where Aloy, NPCs or enemies could get stuck in geometry.
- Addressed a bug where roads and icons on the map would sometimes appear with a delay.
- Fixed several streaming issues and unintended loading screens.
- NPCs that seemed to suffer from insomnia and would gather in large groups at night in settlements should act more naturally now.
- Petra will no longer teleport into her seat inside the Chainscrape brewery if followed immediately after the initial conversation with her.
- Various performance improvements.
- Various other minor fixes and cosmetic improvements.
Download free HFW update 1.05 (1.005.000) on PlayStation 4 and PlayStations 5.
#Horizon #Forbidden #West #Patch #Notes