Heavy Metal Machines update 1.11 is now available to download. According to the official Heavy Metal Machines version 1.11 patch notes, the latest update added a new Season 15 metal pass with new models, rockstar model, and more. Apart from this, Heavy Metal Machines patch 1.11 also includes stability and performance improvements.
Previously, a big update added the latest version of the game engine to the console. Unfortunately, since the last patch, players are experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game.
Today’s Heavy Metal Machines version 1.11 will fix these issues. Check out more details below.
Heavy Metal Machines 1.11 Patch Notes – October 13, 2021
Metal Pass Season 15 – Sweet Torment
- 1 Heavy Metal Model for Clunker
- 2 Metal Legend Models for Little Monster and Photon
- 1 Rockstar Model for Artificer
- 1 Artificer Pack: An item pack that includes:
- Artificer’s Machine
- Artificer’s Metal Legend Model “Eye of the Beholder (Tropical)”
- Emote “Yeti Fsjal (Yeti)”
- Rebuilding Effect “Monstrous Entrance”
- Spray “The Old-World Scientist”
- Icebringer’s Machine
- 5 Emotes
- 5 Sprays
- 2 Score Effects
- 1 Start Line Effect
- 2 Rebuilding Effects
- 1 Kill Effect
- 2 Portraits
The spookiest season of Heavy Metal Machines is upon us! For a limited time, from October 13 to October 31, several themed items will be available in the Store, including 5 exclusive new items!
The items from the previous years will also be available during the same period.
Download and play free Heavy Metal Machines patch 1.11 for PlayStation 4.
#Heavy #Metal #Machines #Update #Patch #Notes