Hearthstone update 22.2.1 is now available to download. According to the official Hearthstone patch notes, the latest update includes some balance changes for Battlegrounds and Duels, and a handful of bug fixes. Apart from this, Hearthstone Battlegrounds patch 22.2.1 also added stability fixes.
Read full details below.
What is new in Hearthstone 22.2.1 Patch Notes – February 2, 2022
Elementium Squirrel Bomb (Millificent Manastorm’s Buddy)
- Old: [Tavern Tier 3] → New: [Tavern Tier 4
- Old: [Tavern Tier 3] → New: [Tavern Tier 4]
- Old: [Tavern Tier 4] 3 Attack, 6 Health → New: [Tavern Tier 3] 2 Attack, 4 Health
- All Together Now was moved from Treasure Pool 1 to Treasure Pool 2.
- Battle Totem, Disks of Legend, and Totem of the Dead were are all moved from Treasure Pool 2 to Treasure Pool 2 Ultra Rare.
Bug Fixes and Game Improvements
- Fixed a bug where your opponent playing a Choose One card while holding a Pathmaker would cause a floating card to remain on your screen.
- Fixed a bug where Arfus would sometimes summon Reborn minions, instead of the properly resurrected 1 Health minions, when combined with Khadgar.
- Fixed a bug where certain Buddies’ on-play voicelines would not play in certain circumstances.
Made progress on a bug where players were locked out of the Mercenaries Training Grounds. While a permanent solution is planned for Patch 22.4, restarting Hearthstone should now allow you to access the Training Grounds again if you were locked out.
- Fixed a bug where Duels achievements were not properly tracking runs.
- Fixed a bug where Duels Health totals did not match the Health totals intended for run progress.
Download free Hearthstone patch 22 on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
#Hearthstone #Update #Patch #Notes