HALO (MCC) Master Chief Collection update patch notes released for PC and Xbox players. According to the official HALO MCC patch notes, the latest update added improvements to Classic Audio in Halo: Combat Evolved and various other fixes.
Previously, a big update added the latest version of the game engine to the console. Unfortunately, since the last patch, players are experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game.
Today’s Halo Master Chief Collection April 27 patch will fix these issues. Check out more details below.
Halo Mcc Patch Notes (Hotfix) – April 28, 2022
- Improvements to Classic Audio in Halo: Combat Evolved.
- Rockets in Halo 2 Classic multiplayer now correctly lock onto and track vehicles.
- All players are now visible in Halo 2 Anniversary multiplayer matches.
- In Halo 2 Classic multiplayer, the Mongoose will no longer spawn in Custom Games when the light vehicle option is set to Random.
- The Mongoose is still available for use in Halo 2’s mod tools.
- For more information on Halo: The Master Chief Collection’s mod tools, please visit the modding sub-forum on Steam.
- The Field Medic skin for the Gauss Warthog has been removed from the Halo 3 Customization menu. While this skin was available in menus, no in-game version of this skin existed and it was incorrectly unlocked for players.
- A crash caused by uploading map variants created on an Xbox 360 via the Private Files menu has been resolved.
- If you are still experiencing crashes when uploading these map variants from the Private Files menu to your Shared Files,
Download and play free Halo MCC patch.
#HALO #MCC #April #Update #Patch #Notes